“No bang for your buck :(”

DoubleTree by Hilton Charlotte Airport
Ranked #64 of 180 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed 1 July 2014

To be a Hilton member hotel I guess I expected more. Who charges for Internet... and check out is at 12pm so why does house keeping wake you up at a little before 9 am. and then is it really that hard to sweep the floor now and then. For $130 no internet and no breakfast and woke up way to early on vacation?!? Will not stay at a Double Tree again. Sorry!!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Karen S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Terri,
Thank you so much for staying at our hotel. I am sorry that we fell short of your expectations and I do apologize. We will certainly keep your comments in mind when we evaluate our complimentary amenities and services. Thanks again and I do hope that you will give us another try.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

My family and I were in town for a family reunion and we stayed at the Doubletree Hotel in Charlotte, NC by the airport. My stay was great. The hotel is clean and the price for the room was right. Check-in and check-out was easy and the ladies at the front desk were very pleasant and helpful. Also, the beds are very comfortable. I have and will stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Karen S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Marva W,
Thank you so much for staying with us for your family reunion. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay, as well as our staff. Thank you for your loyalty and we hope to see you again in the near future. Enjoy the rest of the summer!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Very good customer service! Very friendly staff. Very helpful with directions to places that I needed to go and great suggestions on places to eat. Cookies were warm and delicious. I did not have a microwave in my room so the staff warm my take out for me in there break room. That was very thoughtful of them.

Dear Pamela C,
Thank you so much for staying with us and for such wonderful comments. I will certainly share your review with our team. It is always our desire to meet each and every guest's expectations and I am happy that we were able to achieve that for you. Thanks again and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Hotel is clean and in good repair, staff is friendly and helpful, location is great, and they have blackberry bushes adjacent to the parking lot filled with ripe berries.....yum! I would recommend this hotel to anyone doing business on this side of Charlotte.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Karen S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Rocky C,
Thank you so much for staying with us and for your wonderful comments. We are pleased that you enjoyed your visit and our team, and we hope to see you again in the near future.
Have a great summer!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

My usual experience with Hilton operated hotels is excellent. My experience with Double Tree-Charlotte was not. Room Service food $30.00 Ribeye was poor. The window inside the room was so dirty that I cleaned it myself leaving the once white wash cloth a dirty brown color. I took photos of the wash cloth and left the maid service a note!

Dear William B,
We are sorry we didn't provide the high quality of service you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

This hotel does not live up to the reputation of a Hilton. You should expect a Days Inn experience at this location. Not above mediocre at this location. Room service was horrible and overpriced. The moring breakfast buffet was also well below expectations. I would not recommend staying here again to anyone.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Karen S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Paul D S,
We are sorry we did not provide the high quality of service that you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff and we have addressed the issues that you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope that you give us another opportunity to make your stay the best that it can be.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Last Minute decided to stay for the Nascar Race. Called the reservations line and put me at this hotel with a nice rate.. Once I arrived at the Hotel, the hotel was very clean and inviting. The room was nice and everything that I ask for... will book this hotel again in my travels.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Karen S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Kim H,
Thank you for staying with us over the Nascar Race. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you for the next race in October. Thanks again.