All reviews the breakfast area front desk until midnight free breakfast in the morning charlotte airport the shuttle driver cracker barrel an early flight staff was friendly would stay here again sitting area southern hospitality each morning i highly recommend this hotel nice hotel great place to stay keurig
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here the night before an early flight out. New hotel with large, comfortable rooms. Staff was helpful and responsive. Free breakfast starts at 5:30, so great for early flights. Stay here instead of the other Holiday Inn on Little Rock Road ( we stayed in both on this trip).

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Sales L, Sales Coordinator at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear leahbest,

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel here in Charlotte, North Carolina. We look forward to welcoming you and your family for your next stay in Charlotte.

Best Regards,
Kate Durand, Sales

Reviewed 9 June 2018

It was very nice that my comments for top floor, room on the end were acknowledged. Wonder staff from Jermaine (who picked me up at the airport) to the front desk and ladies who assisted at breakfast. Very nice rooms. My only complaint was WiFi was a little slow in my room. I’d stay again. The staff was fantastic!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Sales L, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Hi Rio725:

Thanks for reviewing the property. We are happy that overall you had a wonderful stay. So sorry that the WiFi was not working slow, we are working with the internet provider to get the internet improved to the level that our guests need. Please stay again when you are in the area.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

The hotel was clean and affordable. Parking there during our trip is a deal! We were greeted with a smile, checked in quickly, and felt safe and comfortable. And Jermaine, the shuttle driver, took great care of us!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Sales L, Sales Coordinator at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Charlotte Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear clpw1964,

Thank you so much for your review. It's great to hear such good feedback. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. I hope you can stay with us again real soon.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here and parked my car for my trip to California. Excellent facility, room was nice and clean. Front desk staff new but friendly. Highly recommend! Also, Jermaine, the shuttle driver, was great! Southern hospitality incarnate!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear emilyfC2013WX,

Thank you for taking the time for your review during your stay with us. We are pleased with your feedback. We hope to welcome you for a next stay here in Charlotte.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed there in January due to weather delaying/cancelling my flight. It was excellent customer service on the night of Jan 3rd when I checked and same when I checked out 4dys later. I loved the shuttle, the breakfast, the room size and most of all the clean facility.

Very accommodating staff.

I would absolutely stay again and highly reccommend.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family