“Wtf this is not what i ordered”

Bad Daddy's Burger Bar
Ranked #1,080 of 2,614 Restaurants in Charlotte
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ordered a buffalo chicken sandwich. Waitress brings a cold chicken club. I explained that it was not what I ordered. She said it is a chicken club.

I asked for buffalo chicken.

But that a chicken club.

Still not what I ordered. Ate it anyway because I did it have another 45 minutes to wait for the wrong food.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Really wanted to try Bad Daddy's Burger Bar based on reviews. I had an hour and a half to kill before boarding a flight at CLT, so I was not in a rush. The only seating was at the window bar overlooking the aircraft which was fine by me. The sidebar was cluttered with empty dishes and glasses from right to left, so I found the most open spot and figured a server would clear it up. My waitress was very polite and got my beer order. I told her I was in no rush and ordered the Parmesan Truffle Herb Fries ($8.99) .....they were outstanding and served with White Truffle Aioli. After these hand-cut fries, I decided to scale back my big burger idea, and ordered the Bad Daddy's Sliders (MR) .....three small burgers with Cheese & Sauteed Onions ($9.99). They arrived MW/Well and were very dry. The soft roll, added mustard and cheese/onions made them edible but certainly were unremarkable. During my entire 70 minutes here, if a dirty glass/dish wasn't in the way, it never got cleared. The windows were dirty and the table surface wasn't too impressive either. The "press for service" button (good idea) on the sidebar was filthy, as was another one within my reach. Hopefully the airport-version of Bad Daddy's is nothing like the other locations. I'll try again based on review but very disappointed.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

We ate here during a layover this morning. I substituted a salad for the fries. The salad dressing was excellent. I also had the Magic Mushroom burger. It was super juicy and loaded with cheese and mushrooms.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

I've eaten there several times and have been happy each time. The Bacon Cheeseburger on Krack (well, they say "steroids", I say krack) is very good but obviously not good for you. Lots of food for the expensive airport price. Not sure why, but I lust after their tater twits. Again, not sure why. I'm guessing it's the sauce you get with them.

Worth making your ways to c concourse if you have the time.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

I had the Asian chicken salad and it was just ok. The lettuce was a lot of the husks and I didn't love the dressing.