Hampton Inn Cherokee
US$109
US$143
US$122
Fairfield Inn
Super 8 Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$105
Econo Lodge Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$79
EconoLodge
Rodeway Inn & Suites On The River(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$80
River's Edge Motel(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$111
Rolling Hills Lodge(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$110
Hotels.com
Stonebrook Lodge(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$116
Agoda.com
US$355
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleannice hotelthe polar expressthe breakfast areabreakfast staffthe smoky mountainsnon smoking roomwould stay here againcomplimentary breakfastbryson cityfront desk staffchecking outstayed one nightgreat place to staynice stayharrah's casinoyogurt
Reviewed 21 June 2012

I always like staying at Hampton Inn Hotels. I'm never disappointed. The rooms are always very clean and the beds are always so comfortable. Mandy at the front desk was so nice and friendly. The hotel was out of the way of the busy highway. The room wasn't as nice as some of the Hampton Inns that I've stayed at in the past was it was still nice. There was no microwave and the faucets in the bathroom need to be replaced. It was hard to turn the water off in the sink. We were awoken at 6:18 am because someone had set the alarm. After that it was impossible to go back to sleep because I could hear several people urinating in their bathrooms. I think it might have been because we were on the ground floor. It might be better to get a room on the second floor to avoid this. Overall we were happy with our stay. We only stayed the one night. Mandy called us after we had been in our room for a few minutes to make sure that the room was alright with us and we didn't need anything. I thought that was a really nice gesture.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Julia M
Reviewed 18 June 2012

The hotel is still under construction - remodeling to the new Hampton decor. Room was clean and the beds comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2012

Stayed at Hampton Inn in Cherokee on June 15 for one night. We had an easy check in and were able to get right to the swimming pool. Even though they were renovating, the renovations were discreet and not noticable. They set up breakfast in a room, which was just down the hallway. The breakfast had the make-it-yourself belgian waffle maker, coffee, juice, yogurt, fruit, pasteries, hot chocolate, and cereals. They also had a fridge that held individually wrapped combination breakfast sandwiches: sausage/egg on a pancake, biscut/sausage, egg/biscuit, etc. You took the sandwhich out of the plastic baggie and microwaved it. Not gormet, but hearty.

We stayed in the only non-smoking room left, which was on the bottom floor. It was a little noisy, but even being a light sleeper I slept well. We stayed in a handicap-accessible room, which had a HUGE bathroom and small bedroom.

The hotel is located just 5 mins from both Unto These Hills, Cherokee Indian Museum, and Indian Village and about 7 mins from Harrah's Cassino. It was a great location for us, and the hotel was clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: Get a top floor room. The bottom floors echoed the footsteps from above.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Aplatn
Reviewed 12 June 2012

My wife and I have stayed in many Hampton's, and we are generally pleased due to this chain's high standards for it's properties. The best things about this older building are that an elevator has recently been installed, and the property is currently undergoing renovation. Also, the staff is quite friendly and pleasant. We did, however, encounter several negatives. After a long drive a guest wants to check-in as smoothly as possible. When I arrived in the lobby, the young lady at the front desk was dutifully providing local restaurant options for another guest. Before she checked me in, the phone rang and she talked with a prospective guest for at least 6-7 minutes, answering a dozen questions like, can you see the mountains, and do the trees have leaves? When the call finally ended, I was checked in just as my wife came into the lobby out of concern over how long I had been gone. I would suggest that a caller be placed on a brief hold whenver a guest is trying to check in. When we got to our room everything was fine except for the bathroom. There was hair on the floor, and the toilet was leaking a greenish liquid. If you come in the front entrance, the front desk has to buzz you in after 10:00PM. We tried to gain entry later in the evening, and waited while the phone rang for quite a while. Finally, a young lady appeared carrying bags of snacks and a soft drink, buzzed us in, and said, "have a good night". Breakfast was served out of a guest room, as the lobby was not used because of the renovation. Navigating in the room though the other guests attempting to fill their plates gave us the opportunity to assess our agility skills. This is at best an average hotel, but it has the potential to improve.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2012

I am not one to write reviews. In fact, this is my first one and it has literally taken me months to write it. In my profession, for over 35 years, I have traveled throughout the US and stayed at a variety of hotels and motels. Rarely have I been totally knocked off my feet by the superior facility or by a horrid location. Admittedly, my wife and I were "sent" to this Hampton Inn because my first choice location was booked. It was our anniversary weekend and although I was booking a month in advance, there was a concert in Cherokee that weekend and space was at a premium. I was promised by the person taking my reservation that we would receive a room with a king bed. When we arrived all bets were off. Hilton should be concerned about it brand with this location. It's (or was) a two-story location with no elevator. In addition, we found staff less than accommodating with the kind of attitudes you might expect if they were working the last hour of a double shift. If you can avoid this place, do so!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple