“Very Satisfied”

Hampton Inn Cherokee
Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Cherokee
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I stayed at this hotel in March of 2014. The hotel was very clean. Service that was provided was truly excellent.. Very quiet and very close to the casino.. Breakfast served daily between 6:30and 10:00 am. The food was very good. The kitchen area very clean and great hospitality. Employees at the front desk very nice. I was very satisfied with this hotel.. I will most definantely stay again....

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stepfanie H

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I can always rely on the cleanliness of a Hampton no matter what city. All the ones I have stayed at have been to my satisfaction. I would recommend a Hampton Inn to anyone. I like the fact that the bed spreads are washed and I always request non smoking and that's what I get.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2014

The golf at Sequoyah National Golf Club was awesome. Our stay at the Hampton was perfect except hall noise in early hours due to visitors of Casino returning to their rooms in at early AM hours. But in all fairness, I assume all the hotels in Cherokee have the same problem.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2014

This is a nice place for a quick lay over. We are here during "off season", so it's quiet.
Rooms can view the busy street (west), or a hill 50 yards away (east).
Breakfast was not good.
Danish was old and dry.
We waited over 45 minutes for eggs and bacon.
Oatmeal was runny and not flavorful.
Milk machine not working correctly.
Garbage bin overflowing.
Eggs not real.
Bacon was tasty.
Apple juice ran out.
The flow of the kitchen was not easy to maneuver.

The front desk staff were friendly and cordial.

This hotel is the opposite way of the shops and casino but in the same street.

Elevator is slow.

Just general info. I'm not saying this is a bad place to stay because I think it is a nice hotel but it just needs some attention to the details.

Room Tip: Our room, 228, facing the hill getting eastern sun. The hotel seems to clump people in the same gen...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Great stay ! Excellent price and staff. Quick check in . Room was very clean and fresh. The complimentary breakfast was good and hot. It offered eggs & ham , sausage links and biscuit and gravy along with fruits etc. Very nice attendant for the breakfast. Thank you fro a great visit ! I would highly recommend this hotel to those traveling in this area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank David D
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Very good hotel in a very good location. Very clean and the staff was very helpful. I read reviews before selecting hotels to better judge my selections. I would recommend this hotel to someone looking for a clean place at a reasonable rate.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 February 2014

We went to Cherokee as a side trip while visiting family. Upon arrival, we were told that it was crowded, but they did have a suite for only $30 more. Our suite was gorgeous and very clean. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was large enough for both of us to get ready. We also greatly appreciated the 11am checkout after staying across the street in the casino until after 5am. We enjoyed our time here and will definitely be back on our next trip to Cherokee.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple