“Very accomodating”

KFC
Ranked #40 of 47 Restaurants in Cherokee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We visited this KFC after a power outage in another part of town. The place was a bit crowded and because of their own power outage a bit earlier things were a little 'off kilter' but they handled it well. We ordered a Lemon cake but found out later they were out so they gave us smaller kids cakes instead. They definitely did their best.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Searched forever for a place to eat (most closed; off season) and finally settled for KFC. I like KFC, but I was a little disappointed at having to stop here as I wanted veggies. Low-and-behold - this KFC has a BUFFET with loads of hot vegetables. I have never seen that before in a KFC and pleasantly surprised. And, yes, I pigged out!

Reviewed 30 December 2013

They have an all you can eat buffet. The chicken is OK, but the other food is opened from large cans adjacent to the buffet and dumped directly into the serving dishes. It's filling, but not good. You're better off ordering from the menu.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Nice relief on a cold day outside & at the casino! The Chicken Pot Pie was awesome! I'm not big on coming out smelling like chicken, but it was delicious!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

The wait for food was longer than normal here. There was only one person in front of me that ordered two plates but it took 10 minutes to get my snack pack and corn on the cob. The food on the bar was very overcooked.