“Not Good/Not Bad”
Review of Old Fashion Soco Diner Inc. - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Old Fashion Soco Diner Inc.
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Native American
Reviewed 24 October 2011

Very close to the Casino. Limited menu choices. It did not look like a clean place. Staff was friendly.

We did not stay for our order, but left a tip for the wait staff.

Reviewed 7 August 2011

On a recommendation of a friend whose Grandmother is Cherokee we went to check out The Soco Dinner. This is a no frills kind of Mom & Pop place. We had pintos, frybread, fried chicken, and I think my Uncle had fried fish. The food was very yummy. I think they must raise their own chickens, the bird was on the small size so not bumped full of toxic waste and looked the size of what a normal chicken would look like. It tasted yummy. The pintos were tasty as well. Although the frybread was good - it was a little to much dough for me. I have a hard to breads so I have to limit the amount I can eat. My Mom and Uncle loved it.

Prices were very reasonable as well.

1  Thank SpaDiva73