I stayed here two nights and booked back in January. I paid for the highest type of room (basic king with Jacuzzi). It was just me and my wife wanting to get away for a night or two. I arrived and was given a room card. Got up to my room and realized it was not what I paid for (just a basic room). I called down stairs and was immediately told that they don't guarantee rooms and there was nothing I could do about it except call in the morning and ask for a room. The front desk clerk never apologized! HOW RUDE! So I called in the morning and told them I expected a Jacuzzi room and also a refund for the difference since I stayed in a basic room. I finally got my room I requested the second night, but I was told the manager was in conference call, and he was the only one that could give refunds. I was told to wait 5-10 minutes and he would return my call. NEVER did return my call. So during my stay I overpaid and also received horrible service! Ive had better service before in a Motel 6!
If I had gotten ONE apology, I would have been an happy camper. This place needs to learn from their mistakes, or they wont have any customers. I am not hard to get along with, I just want to be treated fair.
Some other things:
1) They set there fire alarm off for a entire hour that 2nd day.
2) The food is overpriced.
3) The bellmen and maids are wonderful. Since they work on tips, they actually provide quality service.
4) Creek tower is very nice.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Harrah's Cherokee Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cherokee Harrahs
- Harrahs Cherokee Hotel
- Harrah's Cherokee
- Harrahs Cherokee Nc
- Harrahs Casino Cherokee Nc
- Harrahs Hotel Cherokee Nc
- Harrahs Cherokee Casino Hotel