Harrah's Cherokee Hotel
River's Edge Motel(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$88
US$113
Econo Lodge Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$83
Hampton Inn Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$115
Hampton.com
US$143
US$122
Fairfield Inn
Rodeway Inn & Suites On The River(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$80
Super 8 Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$86
Travelocity
Quality Inn(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$100
QualityInn
Stonebrook Lodge(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$92
Rolling Hills Lodge(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$133
Travelocity
19,188 results
All reviewscreek towerruth chrisfood courtget awaytable gamesslot machinesnon smokingcasino floorgreat casinonorth carolinadiamond loungebriomountainsdealerscompsplayersjackpot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Granted you do not go to a casino with the intent of coming away rich. AND that sure as the devil was the result of our trip last month. The casino is fantastic with plenty of slot machines that just love it when you feed them. Now you would think that with all the feeding of the slot's that was taking place, that the casino would be somewhat interested in feeding the individual. We opted for the Chef's Buffet, thinking it would be cheaper than Ruth Crists Steak House. Probably was but not by much. Buffet meal for two cost a whopping $50.50. Okay, enough said about the price. I have several years in the food service industry. Folks as sure as I know my own name, everything on the "Chef's Buffet" came from a number ten can and either nuked or put under a fan. Nothing was warm that was supposed to be nor conversly gold. I took the ribs and I think who ever butchered the pig is probably in jail for killing a baby and they were not "baby back ribs". No meat, little taste and tough as ----. My suggestion, eat at McDonald's, at least you know what you're going to get there

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank ExGI37343
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Lovely new hotel room at the Soko Towers. Very friendly front desk and housekeeping staff. At this time they have lots of construction going on but didn't bother us. We had dinner at Paula Deans Restaurant and it was only fair. Thought the food would be over the top, but I've had better. Didn't try the buffet, thought their prices during the week were rather high. Didn't care for the casino, probably because I lost big time but that's to be expected. Would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Soko Tower is fantastic
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2012

The rooms were great, everything clean and new. We stayed in Mountain Tower and you had to walk for ever to get to the Casino. Very confusing for first time visitors. We found several people wondering around trying to find the right elevator to get back to room or to casino. They need better signs on the floors and in elevators to make it easier to find your way around. You have to buy your own drinks in this Casino...never experienced that before so I just drank water it was free. Slots were tight but not so tight that you couldn't play for a little while before losing. Can't say enough about the Hotel and it's staff but Casino lacking in hospitality.

Room Tip: I think that Creekside suites are closer to the Casino.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank cha_cha196134675
Reviewed 31 August 2012

Just wanted to say that on my last trip to Harrah's which was last week, my husband and I were celebrating our anniversary. We were upgraded to a suite at the time of arrival, and it was LOVELY!! Since the renovations, I have stayed there twice and the service was great. The only complaint I have is that it takes too long for your room incedental deposit to be credited back to your account. It's been a week now and no site of it. That is the only problem I have. It should be done in a more timely manner.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank wanda s
Reviewed 28 August 2012

This hotel is beautiful. The rooms are nice and spacious, well designed, and clean. The decor is beautiful with all the new renovations. The casino, however, leaves a lot to be desired. It is huge and no matter how big it gets, it's not big enough. The weekends are crazy and you have to wait on a machine a lot to play slots. If there are two of you wanting to play side by side, it's not easy. That would be okay if the slots were a little looser but they're not. I'll save my money and go to Tunica or just wait and go to Vegas once a year. Every one I've talked to agrees that the slots are the tightest they've ever seen. Too bad because the hotel is beautiful.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple