Harrah's Cherokee Hotel
US$81
US$75
River's Edge Motel(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$88
Econo Lodge Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$132
US$112
Fairfield Inn
Rodeway Inn & Suites On The River(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
RodewayInn
Hampton Inn Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$109
Hampton.com
Super 8 Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$77
Cherokee Lodge(Cherokee)
US$77
Travelocity
19,142 results
All reviewscreek towerruth chrisfood courtget awaytable gamesslot machinesnon smokingcasino floorgreat casinonorth carolinadiamond loungebriomountainsdealerscompsplayersjackpot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Stayed 6/1-6/3. Beautiful setting and a very nice hotel/casino. Rooms were spacious and comfortable. All restaurants and food court were excellent. Rooms are very expensive. May be cheaper if you are a regular gambler.

Casino is impressive. Smoking is prevalent throughout the gaming area. Small non-smoking area, but it applies to the tables. Most smokers just leave their seat and light up behind you. Bar areas in the gaming are also smoking, and with video machines at the bar you can not get away from it.

Real downside is that I was a smoker for 30 years............ not anymore!!!!!! LOL

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Les G
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have been coming here for years most of the time twice a year! It is our absolute favorite place to be...employee's are always very nice,all the resturants are great and the rooms are always clean! The new outside pool is awesome too with bar!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Been there 3 times already and every time I've enjoyed myself....it's so big and spacious and I love they fact they have a non smoking section( even though ppl still smoke there). I've only actually stayed at the hotel once, but the one time was perfect. The buffet/food courts have great good ans are clean. I feel the people working there actually care about the customers...everyone is so nice, friendly, & helpful

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Nc_lash
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Most of my time spent at casino's leaves me bored and unamused, but at Harrah's Cherokee Casino & Hotel I had plenty to look at and enjoy. The scenery is by far the best part about this Hotel and Casino. It you're bored inside you can go outside and stroll along the creek, sit by the pool or relax at any of the seating areas inside away from the casino excitement. I did all of that and I did gamble a little. The restaurants were wonderful and the food was amazing. We ate at Ruth Chris and Brio as well as Selu where we ate breakfast. The staff was very accommodating to our needs. We live in Cumming GA but the drive was a straight shot up there. I even had a massage which set off my stay in a very relaxing way.

We chose this location for a quick business retreat and had plenty of opportunities to think, talk and plan without a lot of distractions.

Room Tip: Go up to higher floors for more privacy and quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Diane C
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This was a very comfortable one night stay. I checked in and out at the Kiosk which was computer friendly. The room was spacious with very clean linen, towels, and shower. Lighting was nice over the bed since I like to read before going to bed and there was a mini lounge area with sofa, coffee table and chair, and a mini bar with refrigerator. I reserved one night but would have stayed another night if there were rooms available.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo