Harrah's Cherokee Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
El Camino Motel(Cherokee)
  • Pool
19,150 results
All reviewscreek towerruth chrisfood courtget awaytable gamesslot machinesnon smokingcasino floorgreat casinonorth carolinadiamond loungebriomountainsdealerscompsplayersjackpot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Stay was free do to my play at Horseshoe Southern Indiana so that's always great. Self check in and out was a breeze and everything on property was easy to find. The restaurants are very nice with lots of options for every taste but very expensive. The food court was a great option for us. Hotel staff that I came in contact with were very friendly and nice. The only down side was that I was in a smoking room but could never get an ashtray.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank John E
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Hotel:

I have been coming to Harrah's Cherokee, NC since 2012. I have been very fortunate to have always stayed at the main casino hotel. Thanks to having friends who are Seven Stars players and I'm also a Seven Stars player. So far, I've only had to stay off the main property twice. Once at the Baymont on Monday, December 30,2012 and once at the Chestnut Tree Inn from July 18-20. Apparently, this property has the highest number of Seven Stars players and there are players with a higher tier score than me and they got to stay at the main property.

I have stayed at the Creek Tower. The street view are the even # rooms while the casino view are the odd # rooms. The suites are the corner rooms. The regular rooms do not have a microwave but you can request one from housekeeping. Both the King and Queen Rooms have sleeper sofas in them.

I haven't stated at the Mountain Tower but if you want to have the POOL view then that's a good place. There's an outdoor and indoor pool. There's also a spa and fitness center on the 1st Floor.

I prefer the Soco Tower. These rooms were recently remodeled plus my kids like the jacuzzi tub. The King Room has a sleeper sofa while the Queen Room doesn't. The street view are the even # rooms while the casino view are the odd # rooms. These rooms do not have a microwave but you can request one from housekeeping.

There has been a few times where there's a little dust floating around but that's not a deal breaker for me.

There's been a few times where I can smell smoke in a non-smoking room and after I call housekeeping, they would bring an ozone machine to clear out the smoke.

The front staff such as Miss Nancy and Miss Lesa know me by name and knows my preference that's a plus.

Restaurants:
There's a Starbucks here ( but it's not a "full" Starbucks ).
Breakfast - Selu Garden or Chef Stag for brunch on the weekend
Lunch - Brio's, the Food Court or Chef Stag
Dinner - Brio's, Chef Stage, The Noodle Bar or Ruth Chris

Casino:
You'll need to get use to the smoke but there's a non-smoking area.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Kay P
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We are 3 hours away and we enjoyed a nice couple of days in the mountains. The casino is great but don't expect a great payday. Machines are tight, and if you want to get on a $5 blackjack table, your wait time could be up to an hour. Plus $10 tables are far and few between. And it is cold, so plan on dressing warm. It was still fun and the hotel is nice and clean. We liked the creek side, it's newer. The buffet is ok we like Bravo, sitting at the bar, and John-Like, Tristan are the best bartenders around. Sign up for total rewards, it can eventually get some rewards. There isn't a lot to do, some antiquing in Franklin, NC and good golfing near by.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stephanie h
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The Hotel is beautiful and the Casino is a smoke filled....If you want to enjoy yourself, eat at the Buffet, a bit expensive, but the food is good. It cost us 65.00 without a tip and I felt that it was a bit pricey but so is gambling...Like many casinos on a reservation the pay outs are slim to none but it's the adrenaline rush that makes us make a donation...LOL...enjoy..life is too short.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Maureen M
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We occasionally get a free at Harrahs. This time we got the room & also tickets to concert to see Collective Soul. The room was great as always. The concert was one f the best I have seen in a long time. Great band!

Room Tip: All rooms I have stay in has been great.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple