Harrah's Cherokee Hotel
River's Edge Motel(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$88
US$113
Econo Lodge Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$83
Hampton Inn Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$131
Groupon.com
US$143
US$122
Fairfield Inn
Super 8 Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$86
Rodeway Inn & Suites On The River(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$80
Hotels.com
Quality Inn(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$100
QualityInn
US$162
Orbitz.com
19,185 results
All reviewscreek towerruth chrisfood courtget awaytable gamesslot machinesnon smokingcasino floorgreat casinonorth carolinadiamond loungebriomountainsdealerscompsplayersjackpot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 November 2009

stayed 2 nights. rooms were nice and staff were friendly and helpful. lots of new stuff going on, but did not cause any problems. casino like all harrahs, dont pay much, but they are all there is in this area so they dont have to have good payoffs. selu cafe was best food. overall, this is much better than harrahs at tunica, which has worst service of any harrahs anywhere. no live cards thanks to the dummies at the state captial. and like all harrahs, they rip you off for internet service, 11.95 a day is highway robbery!!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 November 2009

First time visitor to Harrahs Cherokee Casino Resort, Their Casino is a Joke they DON'T Have Vegas Style Card Games or Table Games like Craps and Roulette, but they do have Real Slot machines which were tight and Computer Controlled Video Blackjack, Computer Controlled Video Bacarrat, and six Computer Controlled Video Hold Em Tables which were all a joke and a rip-off. Don't waste your time Gambling at Harrah's Cherokee, spend the extra money going to Biloxi, AC, Tunica, or Vegas BELIEVE ME you'll thank me later. The Hotel on the other hand was very nice, it was clean, service was good, and we slept good for the two nights we were there, but Cherokee needs Vegas style gaming in order to be successful. I will not be going again.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2009

Hotel had great view .But we went to casino first and wanter to take pics in morning but clouds and fog blocked the great view. casino is good sized with a free coke and coffee bar. Beds were very nice. buffet was not open in am but in the pm was tasty.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank waynewho
Reviewed 16 November 2009

We just returned from a two night stay in a Mountain Premium Room comped from Harrahs! Beautiful room and very clean! Hotel and casino does reek of cigarette smoke even in the hotel hallways, but it is a casino! Found the casino very lucky on Video Poker- I hit like crazy the first night and had a ball! Buffet was good as well! There is construction going on which is limiting in some ways, but it did not disturb us much!

The only bad things were the front desk lady flat out lying to me about not having a room ready for early check in. The manager overheard the conversation and said that there were rooms available and to check me in. The lady then tried to change her story- too late.... The Seven Sisters Diamond Lounge service was HORRIBLE! One old man waiting on everyone- I literally had to yell to get service and then I got one drink for 45 minutes. What a way to treat premium players.

People need to realize that this is entertainment not a way to get rich and they will have a good time! I have played at Casinos all over and this one is no more loose or tight than the rest!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
3  Thank mws813
Reviewed 2 November 2009

I used to play at the Harrah's in Atlantic City which I loved. I am by no means a high roller, but I would frequent the casinos regularly, and believe me, they have gotten their money's worth out of me. However, I never seemed to mind because I realized that I was spending money on entertainment - pure entertainment. Some music, some action, fun games, and of course, to top it all off - a few drinks.

Harrah's Cherokee is completely dry. The county is dry (so even if you wanted to bring some in to your room at the end of the night you'd have to drive 15 miles!)

At the risk of sounding like a lush, I have to say that I am APPAULED that an adult cannot enjoy a glass of wine in the evening at this casino. NOT even with DINNER at their restaurants.

Furthermore, you'd think it would be in their best interest to do so. They are the only game in town for most (the Carolinas, Georiga, etc.) so you think thattheir business would more than triple if they were smart enough to serve. I've been two times (I'm a diamond member) and will NEVER return. I would be going once a month if it were otherwise.

In the mean time, I'll be heading to Vegas or AC when I can.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple