21,655 results
All reviews creek tower ruth chris food court get away table games slot machines non smoking casino floor great casino north carolina diamond lounge brio mountains dealers comps players jackpot
Reviewed 22 June 2018

The hotel is very modern in a magnificent location and provide great service. It is located in Cherokee NC in the midst of the beautiful and scenic Smoky Mountains. The town and surrounding areas has much to offer and represents a terrific destination for a vacation. Our room was well appointed, quiet, and clean. The casino is attached via a walkway to the hotel. I was disappointed by the casino and some of the staff who failed to represent the establishment in a proper manner. Our visit was over a four-day weekday period where we found few BJ tables open and those that were open were overcrowded. Being forced to play in the high limit rooms, I found several of the pit bosses there to be surprisingly rude and very un-attentive to the players needs. The comps are meager and almost not worthy of the effort to be rated. I probably will not return as there are other options available within driving distance of our residence.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the mt views from the 19th floor. There were enough elevators in constant use that enabled efficient access to the top floors.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Anniversary trip to Harrah’s Cherokee. Really nice room, great restaurants (we ate at Ruth Chris). Casino is huge and has something for everyone - table games, slot machines, entertainment area with a bowling alley, several bars. Hotel has nice shops and a Starbucks too. Really nice grounds outside for walking or sitting. We loved it and had a lot of fun!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2018

I had a wonderful time. Harrah's is very entertaining. The customer service was fabulous. The establishment is very clean and maintained. I can't wait to go back. I will recommend Harrah's to all my friends.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Arrived on Monday evening and was given a room in the old tower and it was definitely old, tired and dirty. My mistake I guess since I didn’t know the names of the towers when I booked the room. Called down and asked for a room in the newest tower. They gave me a different room which was worse. The bed had a large dip right in the center at least 4 inches deep. The sofa was sagging and stained and to top it off there was a letter in the room saying they were turning off the water at 11PM until 5AM. Unbelievable that they would put people in rooms Where th water would be turned off. Called down again and was given a suite. It had a real nice layout but still was not up to par. The three A/C units could not keep the room cool because of all the glass. (Design flaw or poor maintenance?) the light in the shower did not work which was probably a blessing since it wasn’t easy too see the moldy tile. Water pressure at the sink was nonexistent and the hot water became scalding hot and it was nearly impossible to get enough cold water in the mix to prevent it from being painfully hot. Needless to say I won’t go back.
Oh, and to top it off the fire alarm went off at 4AM on my last morning there. I didn’t smell or see smoke so I called down and asked if I needed to evacuate and climb down the stairs from the 20th floor. The desk clerk just told me they were investigating and would make another announcement. 20 minutes later another announcement came saying it was “all clear” and we could return to our rooms and resume our normal activities. Good thing since I never left.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank philipfleming2018
Reviewed 22 June 2018

The hotel room was awesome with a great jacuzzi tub. The machines were very generous I will be back ASAP! The staff was very friendly and responsive they came around and checked on we quite often The Casino is beautiful and very nice neat fun and clean very upscale and unique!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends