US$146
US$142
Hotels.com
Super 8 by Wyndham Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$88
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Econo Lodge Cherokee(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$184
US$105
US$142
US$123
Hampton.com
Rodeway Inn & Suites On The River(Cherokee)(Great Value!)
US$85
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$95
US$92
Cherokee Lodge(Cherokee)
US$99
US$244
  • Pool
All reviewsdirectly across the streetharrah's casinofront deskroom was cleanfree breakfastwould stay here againnice hotelking roomindoor poolyogurtexercise rooma great place to staybreakfast bareasy accessthe blue ridge parkwaycasino floorcrosswalk
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Harrah's hotel was booked every weekend till. . .so we tried the Fairfield inn and suites

Clean, comfortable, quiet room. A bit tired, but they are working on the upkeep. Had a tile that was loose in the bathroom, and a few tiles that looked like they were about ready to come loose near the whirlpool tub in the bathroom. (We upgraded to the whirlpool suite) A few spots where the wallpaper was coming loose. But they had what really matters to me a comfortable bed, a clean room and quiet, no loud traffic or other noise and I was able to cool down the room even in the heat of the summer.

The continental breakfast is the usual fare, with a few extras, eggs and sausages. It has the usual waffle maker, and yogurt, juice cereal, etc.

Its right across the street from Harrah's, but you should walk to the crosswalk, which means a bit of a walk over uneven grass, it's not too far of a walk though. the street is really busy on the weekends with non stop flow of traffic. so using the cross walk is safer.

Just wish it had room service - can't have everything though.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

My husband and I just got back from staying in Cherokee. We stayed at the Fairfield Inn, and we had the suite. It was very nice and clean. The staff at the front desk was so helpful and friendly. The breakfast they served was very good and a great variety. Right across the street from the casino. We enjoyed the walk. Good area to stay to branch out, we went to Ashville, NC one day and Bryson City the next...all very close to this area. Would highly recommend!!

Room Tip: We were right by the elevator on the second floor and our room was very quiet!
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I enjoyed my stay here. You can walk out the side door and you are across the street and a short walk from Harrah's Cherokee casino. The room was clean and everyone on the staff was nice and helpful. Breakfast is included and consisted of scrambled eggs, sausage patties, muffins, bread, cereal, and waffles. The only reason I didn't give them an excellent is that the pillows on the bed are small and to soft. I'll bring my own pillow next time. I will definately be staying here next time I come to Cherokee.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 August 2013

The room me had was on the 2nd floor and it was nice and very clean. The bed was comfortable. The breakfast was not so great. They serve a hot breakfast and the eggs apparently missed the hot part and they were cold. The bagels were good they were fresh and didn't taste like the kind you find in a bag on the grocery shelf. Good selection of cereal. Very close to Harrah's Casino. If I was to come to Cherokee for the casino I would consider staying here again.

Room Tip: Stay away from elevators, a lot of traffic coming from casino at all hours of the night.
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I don't think anyone stays at this, or any other Cherokee hotel by choice. Chances are that you could not get a room at the always sold out Casino and this seemed like a good option. I read that that the casino withholds 40% of their rooms for comped players, so it can be empty and they will still tell you it is sold out. Back to the Fairfield Inn, it was a good experience. We arrived on a Saturday around 11:30 am and were able to check in early, a welcome surprise. The two ladies at the front desk were extraordinarily friendly and made us feel very welcome. Off to a great start.

The rooms are decent and in good shape. We found it very quiet and in good repair. The only issue was the bed was a little below standard. The mattress sat very low on the bed and was very soft. Pillows were good. The bed spread was somewhat crumpled and made the bed look even messier, but was really the only issue we had. Interestingly, the traveler photos on Trip Advisor are most surely not taken by travelers. I thought they looked like stock photos before I arrived and having stayed there, can confirm this. It's not all that different, but our room, and in particular the bed, simply did not look as flawless as the photos would suggest.

Breakfast was good and they cleaned tables regularly. We also liked that they had 24 hour coffee and hot chocolate in the lobby. The main entrance to the casino is literally a 2 minute walk. One suggestion: just to the right of the hotel is a light with a walk symbol. Use it, as trying to get across the very busy road is not a good idea. Most people do not see it and try to instead dodge traffic.

The Fairfield Inn is the closest hotel to the casino, and a good value. Overall, we were very pleased and would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends