“I was greedy and paid for it”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 47 Restaurants in Cherokee
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

I ordered the salmon with crab, steak, creamed spinach, brussel sprouts, stuff mushrooms, cream fruit four servings. Everything was good but the fish got dried out the next morning, great place to eat -jns

1  Thank msjordan29

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Don't go to this restaurant if you're in a hurry. It is a good place to have a steak and relax. The food is good. The waitstaff friendly and helpful. Steak was cooked to perfection.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

This Ruth's Chris always has great food. The wine list is fairly good and our waiter is always helpful and available. I always try to dine here when in Cherokee and I have never had a bad meal here. Their steak is the best!

Reviewed 3 February 2014

This steak house is located within the casino at Harrah's Cherokee and is a great place for a piping hot and juicy steak. They did have some 'combo' meals available when we went their with friends which made the price more reasonable. A good red wine we found with our dinner was '14 Hands' and it was not overly expensive. Going a-la-carte here can be very pricey indeed. Side dishes can easily be shared between 2-3 people. Be careful not to touch the super hot steak plates that are so hot that your steak continually cooks!

Reviewed 28 January 2014

I don't normally eat steak. It's a texture issue, as well as a gastro issue. But I had heard so many glowing reviews about Ruth's Chris that I really wanted to try it.

Normally we do not dine at establishments that cost approximately $50 per person. It's just out of our normal price range. But we had a little extra and decided to treat ourselves. Oh so worth it!

The service was impeccable. The atmosphere was quiet, lights dimmed but not dark as a tomb. The food was excellence. I ordered the Petit Filet with baked potato. It was hands down the best steak I've ever eaten in my life. The steak was cooked to perfection, just as I'd ordered it, and was oh so tender. The flavor was out of this world. Could not have asked for a better experience, and can't wait to go back!