“Upscale restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Food and service was excellent. Portions are large but food is pretty pricey. They do let you share a salad and an entree which is nice if you aren't that hungry but want to take a break from playing in the casino.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

On March 30, 2014 My wife and I made reservations for 4 as two of our clients wanted to see the casino and have dinner. Our waitress was named Carina who was very slow to to show up to take our order. As we waited and chatted we noticed that there were to empty tables next to ours that still had dirty plates and dishes from previous party's that had not been cleared. Finally carina took out drink order but said they were out of guinesses beer. So I got a Sam Adams. I was bought a bottle but no glass. So I asked Carina for a glass and she said that they were all out of glasses. What!!? Then she fumbled around and went to find one and was successfully in returning with a dirty glass. Needless to say it was down hill from there. My clients order was all wrong, we couldn't coordinate the timing on bring food to the table so some was hot and some cold. It took forever to get desert. And the final bill.....$254.67.... Not worth it at all. In fact I was embarrassed to bring clients there.

1  Thank john k
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I came here with my family to celebrate my parents' 35th anniversary, and we had a wonderful time. Jamie, the manager, was so kind to help me coordinate a surprise champagne toast, and she really made the experience great. The food was truly outstanding, and the portions were huge! Well worth the money, and we will definitely be back! Thanks again, Jamie, for helping to make the special occasion something to remember forever.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

This was the first and last time I have eaten at Ruth's Chris's Steakhouse in the Casino, as always the food and service was excellent!! However, it's location right off of the Casino floor seems to suck in all of the cigarette smoke from the casino and disperse it inside the restaurant. Mine and my wife's sinuses stopped up immediately and could not enjoy our dining due to this. To bad, now I have to drive over 40 miles away from my home if i want to eat at a Ruth's Chris.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Had a great dinner here with friends. Steak is good, not the best we have had but good. Also had the crab cakes and they were excellent. Restaurant is top notch and upscale. Be prepared to pay 125+ for 2 people. I suggest getting one side and splitting as they are large portions. Service was great and friendly.