Wendy's
Ranked #21 of 47 Restaurants in Cherokee
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Visited Wendy's to pick up my youngest's favorite food, chicken sandwiches. I was in the drive thru less than 2 minutes and I was driving off with my order!

Very close to the casino.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

stopped for refueling as myself and friends had been rafting all day and driving....wendys is someplace we all could agree on and its quick...everything about this place said clean and inviting...the food smell drew you in and our order was filled quickly and we all totally enjoyed ourself,especially just the relaxing together and the very resonable prices...can`t go wrong with wendy`s

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I had salad there two days in a row. I love the strawberry one with chicken. I will go back.The iced tea is always so good. Prices are great.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Food was what you would expect of Wendy's and the price was the factor LOL. They do have great views and if you are up to it, a nice little walk from the casino area.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

The guest infront of us wanted something special and the waiter was very rude and smart to her. our food was cold and the tables was not clean.