“Nice restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 November 2012

Great breakfast came in october very busy come early, its on the river and they have good food, good prices

Reviewed 11 November 2012

Nice menu with lots of items. I got the french toast sticks and cornbeef hash which was very good Service was quick and friendly and the view of the mountains and brook was awesome.

Reviewed 31 October 2012

Don't miss Peter's Pancakes if you're in Cherokee, NC. Awesome pancakes! Friendly staff. Great prices. This place was a real treat!

Reviewed 29 October 2012

My husband and I stop here for breakfast during our yearly trip to Cherokee to see the elk and it's all because of the Huevos Enrique for me LOL My husband gets their regular breakfast with the country ham which is delicious and he loves it as much as I love mine. Their pancakes are good, if a little different. They have a yellow tinge to them that's a little different from white flour pancakes but they are still the best pancakes in Cherokee. The service is always fast, smooth and ultra friendly. Our waitress made sure we lacked for nothing. We will definitely be seing them again next year and the year after that and the year after that......and maybe next year we can get a window seat overlooking the stream!

Reviewed 28 October 2012 via mobile

While staying in Gatlinburg, TN we decided to take a side trip to Cherokee, NC. There wasn't much to do this time of year except the casino. Don't waste your time there. We stopped at the chamber of commerce because that is where their welcome center is.
The woman there recommended Peter's as a good place to eat. We decided to check it out. The food was really good. The waitress ran around taking care of tables like her life depended on it. We ordered our food and I swear we had our three meals in less than five minutes. One was even a special dish. I couldn't believe it.
It was not a fancy place at all; sort of like a small old diner, but the one room did have a view of a small river.
Overall I would definately recommend this place. It was about $25 for the three of us to eat breakfast.