“Delicious breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

We ate here with friends while visiting Cherokee. The service was good and the meal was outstanding. We sat next to the window and had a nice view of the creek outside. The leaves were beginning to change and it was very pretty. I'd love to go back!

1  Thank IceUpSon
Write a ReviewReviews (1,011)

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

I'm from Atlanta so I know southern cooking and this place was delicious! Also very friendly staff and beautiful river views

1  Thank Season D
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Sort of an average breakfast place. Food and service ok, but not special in any way. Prices not too bad, but a little high.

1  Thank SKJD
Reviewed 21 April 2014

My wife and I had breakfast at Peter's Pancakes & Waffles last Saturday morning and it was excellent! It had been recommended by the desk clerk at the motel and the place is so popular that finding a parking space is a chore. We had only a 15 minute or so wait and it was well worth it. I had the pancakes, eggs and country ham with red eye gravy and it was one of the best breakfast meals I've ever had. My wife had the regular ham, instead of country, and she also thought the meal was excellent. I highly recommend Peter's to any and all and without any reservation.

1  Thank John F
Reviewed 18 April 2014

On a motorcycle trip to the Blue Ridge Pkwy in September 2013, I stopped in Cherokee, NC. for the night. The next morning I had breakfast at Peter`s, I was very pleasantly surprised how good the food was. The atmosphere was very nice and the service was good.