“Consistent”

Kobe Express of Cherokee
Ranked #25 of 47 Restaurants in Cherokee
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Kobe consistently makes good food. I enjoy the hibachi, but the sushi options are really the highlight of the restaurant. The service could improve but it's far from terrible. This is not a high class Japanese steakhouse. It's more "fast food" Japanese if you will, however the prices are always reasonable and the food is always good. Easily one of the 5 best restaurants in Cherokee.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

The folks at Kobe in Cherokee offer good food and service at a fair price. We've been at least four times, and each time the service was fast and polite, and the food was very good! Portions are generous, so if you want to eat "light", sharing an entree works. Great place for a quick meal before a movie!

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Hey this is the place, fast, clean, friendly & a great place to rest. I even seen the Vice Chief of the Eastern Band There......... Wow cool was that........

Reviewed 16 March 2014

There were few choices in Cherokee in March for dinner outside of the casino. Kobe looked like the best choice. Others agreed because both nights I ate there, the restaurant was nearly full of customers. The portions are good and the price is good. The teriyaki steak and broccoli was good enough for me to order both times. I avoided the ginger salad dressing the second visit--it was heavy and sweet. The wait staff was prompt and our orders were filled exactly as we hoped. This is not a great Japanese restaurant. It is, however, a great choice for dinner in Cherokee. I would even recommend getting out of the over-priced casino restaurants and get a dinner at Kobe.

1  Thank Tom c
Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

First experience: I come in somebody else yells, " sit where you want!" I'm glad I didn't leave though because it was awesome, awesome, awesome food, well the sushi chef was amazing, the second day I went to the drive thru though, LOL -jns