We wanted to get away for a weekend,and the criteria was: mountains, and some place very comfortable to stay because we have a 4 month old baby. I'm so glad we chose Chimney Rock and The Esmeralda Inn to stay at. We had a super comfy stay. The room was clean, and the beds very comfortable. And, most of all, the Inn staff are all really wonderful and helpful folks. My little baby boy (4 months old) made a lot of friends, and seemed to enjoy himself so much, he's missing all the fun now that we are home. :) And my daughter is full of stories for her friends.
I'd like to mention especially that chef Sean went out of his way to accommodate our vegetarian diet and we loved all the food we ate there. We're sure to return for a trip to remember.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Esmeralda Inn and Restaurant is nestled within the Hickory Nut Gorge of the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains located in Chimney Rock, NC. Enjoy hiking, climbing and fishing and golfing. While dining enjoy the majestic views of Chimney Rock State Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Esmeralda Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Chimney Rock