They are a great place to stay if you have a lot of money. However they have NO help after hours in case of emergencys such as the power going out, etc. They charge your account twice within a week of your stay then a week later one charge will drop off. They call it "pre autherization" on the first charge...and there is nothing they can do about getting it back in your account. (so make sure you have plenty of money in your account for that surprise because they wont tell you about it up front) YOu dont get much for the money either. They over charge for their flowers and strawberries and their food in house. I have been there twice now and both were special because my husband planned the trip. HOwever, I wont be back due to the account being charged thing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Esmeralda Inn and Restaurant is nestled within the Hickory Nut Gorge of the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains located in Chimney Rock, NC. Enjoy hiking, climbing and fishing and golfing. While dining enjoy the majestic views of Chimney Rock State Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Esmeralda Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Chimney Rock