My husband and I spent 4 wonderful nights at the Esmeralda Inn in March for his birthday. We booked the room as well as a horseback riding adventure through the website which was confirmed via email. We love this property and have visited for dinner once before and decided we would stay there the next time we visit. The room was wonderful and clean and the size was just right (we took the king bed option).
We loved the wine and cheese hour on the porch as well as the Sunday brunch and morning coffee. The restaurant is closed Sunday evening through Tuesday so we ventured into Hendersonville and Asheville and discovered some other wonderful places as well.
The second floor has a beautiful game room and kitchen. The third floor has a small bar fridge and cabinets as well as wi-fi. Everyone was very helpful with directions and suggestions of fun things to do and they even set up a fire in the outdoor fireplace for us when we arrived back from dinner.
We loved our stay and hope they have a beautiful and grand season ahead!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Esmeralda Inn and Restaurant is nestled within the Hickory Nut Gorge of the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains located in Chimney Rock, NC. Enjoy hiking, climbing and fishing and golfing. While dining enjoy the majestic views of Chimney Rock State Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Esmeralda Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Chimney Rock