We absolutely loved Chimney Rock and it was a pity we were only staying for one night.
The Esmeralda Inn looks beautiful from the outside and even better on the inside. The staff were very friendly and the complementary cheese and wine between 4-5pm was lovely (and unexpected). Our room was a little basis and quite dark, perhaps we should have paid the extra for a mountain view room? Regardless, it was clean and comfortable. It was pretty quiet when we stayed but we were probably a little ahead of the main season and it was actually quite nice with not too many other people around.
It's definitely worth the trip out to Chimney Rock and if your coming here you must stay at bthe Esmeralda.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Esmeralda Inn and Restaurant is nestled within the Hickory Nut Gorge of the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains located in Chimney Rock, NC. Enjoy hiking, climbing and fishing and golfing. While dining enjoy the majestic views of Chimney Rock State Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Esmeralda Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Chimney Rock