My husband and I are fans of and familiar with the Asheville/Lake Lure area of western N.C. However we were not prepared for the wonderful little gem The Esmeralda Inn in Chimney Rock is! The Inn combines charm, beautiful landscaping, hospitality and comfort. (Small details like the thick texture of the toilet tissue and towels conveyed a message that the proprietors value their guest’s comfort.) Those who like to avoid the stress of driving on winding country roads at night won’t have to forgo dinner. The Inn’s restaurant is a gourmet delight serving some of the best food we’ve eaten in the area. We especially enjoyed dinning on the deck with the views of the mountain and gardens. The proprietors have thought of just about everything one might need for a truly comfortable and enjoyable stay. We look forward to returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Esmeralda Inn and Restaurant is nestled within the Hickory Nut Gorge of the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains located in Chimney Rock, NC. Enjoy hiking, climbing and fishing and golfing. While dining enjoy the majestic views of Chimney Rock State Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Esmeralda Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Chimney Rock