We spent our 21st anniversary at the Esmeralda & it was absolutely beautiful! Although we didn't take advantage of the hot tub, we did sit around the outdoor fireplace & it was perfect. The scenic drive to the Inn was breath taking as well as the view from our room. We took advantage of the many acitivities in the area which made the stay all that more fabulous. Although we didn't get a chance to take advantage supper at the Inn due to being out exploring, we did eat the complimentary breakfast the day that we left which was delicious. If you are looking for a great romantic getaway, this is definitely the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Esmeralda Inn and Restaurant is nestled within the Hickory Nut Gorge of the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains located in Chimney Rock, NC. Enjoy hiking, climbing and fishing and golfing. While dining enjoy the majestic views of Chimney Rock State Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Esmeralda Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Chimney Rock