Looking for a retirement area not too far off the beaten path, we stumbled upon the Esmerelda. The proximity to Ashville and Hendersonville is excellent but why would you leave "the gorge" as the locals call it! The Esmerelda was as nice as any "five star" hotel my wife and I have stayed in in New York. From the lobby to the rooms to the restaurant, the kindness of the staff and the views of the mountians couldn't be beat. Friendly and helpful advise about the area from the staff and the owners, Aileen and her husband Dick, made the trip a grand success.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Esmeralda Inn and Restaurant is nestled within the Hickory Nut Gorge of the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains located in Chimney Rock, NC. Enjoy hiking, climbing and fishing and golfing. While dining enjoy the majestic views of Chimney Rock State Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Esmeralda Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Hotel Chimney Rock
- Esmeralda Chimney Rock