“Clean rooms”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Chimney Rock
Falls Country Motel
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Chimney Rock
Reviewed 8 August 2011

We stayed at Falls Country Motel for an overnight trip to Chimney Rock. The motel offered a clean room and the proprietors we extremely helpful and accommodating! The motel was within walking distance of the heart of Chimney Rock and Chimney Rock State Park. There are several restaurants and shops within walking distance, but only one restaurant was open for dinner on the night we stayed.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank grnolv
mtleader, Owner at Falls Country Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2011

We're glad that you stayed with us and appreciated the time taken to write the review.
We are sorry that you didn't sleep very well, if there is any suggestions you can give please e-mail us at our website.Once again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 5 August 2011

I was looking for a hotel for my friends wedding at Chimney Rock and found the reviews for Falls Country Motel. Booked the room for 2 nights, my husband and I were going to do some hiking and exploring the area after the wedding on Saturday. I got there Friday, hubby was coming in on Saturday but Saturday morning he called and said he was sick and couldn't come so the very gracious owners refunded part of my money and apparently were able to rent the room later that afternoon. The Vacancy sign was gone when I left after the wedding. I really appreciated that gesture and the hubby and I are looking forward to getting back to Chimney Rock and will definitely book with them again. The room(pets allowed) was very very clean and had no odor like a lot of "pet" rooms you stay in. Bed was extremely comfortable and although I didn't get a chance to borrow a movie, I would have done that as well. Neat feature!!
Thanks again for your help with my situation. We appreciate it.
The Morgans

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank adinai2009
mtleader, Owner at Falls Country Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2011

Thank you for staying with us.We were so glad having you here. Hopefully, we can see you and your husband in the near future.Thank you for your kind review. Take Care!

Reviewed 1 July 2011

Falls Motel is a perfect place for a mountain getaway. So close to everything you'll want to see. The motel is neat and clean with a beautiful view of chimney rock! Its close proximity to town and the Lake make it easy to go back to the room for a break in between activities. The bed was so comfy it made us want to sleep in just a little longer!
The owners are so friendly and accommodating! I'm sure they will have success in their endeavors there! Thanks so much!

The Templeton's
York, SC

Room Tip: Second floor rooms have great views!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Temps_79
mtleader, Owner at Falls Country Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2011

Thank you for staying with us. We are so happy that you guys had a great time at the Falls Country Motel. We had a good conversation with you guys.We look forward to helping you make this special time of excitement memorable for your next trip at the Falls Country Motel. Thank you for your sweet review and take care. :)

Best regards,

Dean and Alice(Boram) Lamppa

Reviewed 27 June 2011

My family and I stayed this weekend at the Falls Country Motel and was very happy and surpirsed at the condition of the motel. The rooms are remodled with memory foam beds and new tv's . The view of the falls from my balcony was spectacular. The owners , Dean and Allison, were very hopitable and the free video collection entertained the family. The twnety minute drive to Asheville is a great mountian road that cuts through the continental devide. We will return on our next mountian vaction.

Room Tip: Our oon had memeory foam beds
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank sputtong
mtleader, Owner at Falls Country Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2011

We are so glad that you and your family had a great time at the Falls Country Motel. Thank you for your kind review. We are really appreciated it. We hope to see you guys in the near future. God bless you.

Falls Country Motel Owner, Alice (Boram)

Reviewed 13 June 2011

Room was very clean, as was the bathroom. The location was fairly close to shopping and attrations. The owners were very helpful, and offered discount tickets to Chimney Rock.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank texasbass
mtleader, Owner at Falls Country Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2011

Thank you for staying with us. We are glad that you had a good time at the Falls Country Motel.
We will do our best to offer a great hospitality to our guests. We hope we can see you again in the near future. Thank you very much. :)

Reviewed 13 June 2011

I've traveled to Hendersonville for a few years now for the Scrapin The Smokies minitruck show. However, years ago, we discovered Chimney Rock and Lake Lure, and I've always wanted to stay there instead of Hendersonville/Fletcher. This year, based on TripAdvisor reviews on the Falls Country Motel, we decided to book our rooms for this past weekend.

And we're VERY glad we did!

The hotel's NEW owners (since last year), Dean and Alice, absolutely bend over backward to make sure the experience is comfortable. I felt more like I was staying at a relative's house then I was at a Mom and Pop motel. Most reviews focus on cleanliness; I can now echo that. The cozy rooms are a definite step up from most economy motel chains such as Comfort Inn. Unbelievably clean!! And I REALLY look hard. Under mattresses and underneath the bed, behind the dresser and drawers, behind fridge, etc. Bathroom spotless, carpet clean, linens crisp and fresh.

Yet the biggest thing to me is, we actually felt like we were doing the owner's a favor by staying there instead of the other way around. I HATE being made to feel like the hotel is doing us a favor by allowing us to "waste their time" and resources. Here, honestly, I felt sincerely welcome, and it seemed like our business was REALLY appreciated. The hotel was full that weekend, yet we still received first-name basis treatment!

Bravo Dean and Alice. I don't need to look any further the next time I stay in Chimney Rock (which, by the way, is boring as could be past about 9:00pm. I didn't realize the town rolled up their sidewalks the way they do!)

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at the Falls Country Motel. Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. I enjoyed our conversation and hope you can make it back to the area sooner rather than later.

Dean Lamppa

Reviewed 12 February 2011

Very clean, comfortable, warm, everything worked. Hot water in nice bathroom. Falls right outside our room, picnic table and grill. Very friendly staff, helpful. Gave us complimary tickets for the Rock.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple