“Wedding catering”

Price range: US$5 - US$33
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A full service casual gourmet dining experience for everyone. We cater to individual needs on a daily basis. Call ahead takeout
Reviewed 5 July 2014

My niece was recently married in Lake Lure, NC and had her outdoor wedding catered by Medina's. The food was spectacular! I particularly loved the roasted pepper soup but all the food was really good. I was especially impressed with the quality and taste fo the food as it was served from chafing dishes and the food was not served immediately like you would in the restaurant. I did not eat at the restaurant but my niece and her family ate there several times during our week stay and absolutely loved it.

1  Thank webpdq

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed a delicious lunch. This restaurant was recommended by a local and I'm glad we followed the advice. It appears to be a local favorite in Chimney Rock. It was very busy. The fish sandwich was wonderful. The roasted red pepper soup is a must!

1  Thank BusDriverJ
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Stopped in for a late lunch - friendly service. Menu is varied and reasonable in price. We had prime rib sandwiches, plenty of meat and melted cheese. Horsey sauce was just right. Had collards & kale for side, prepared well. Coleslaw good, but too much liquid. Desserts we had were to die for -- bread pudding warm with vanilla sauce and strawberry shortcake. LARGE servings, each dessert could have been for two. But, on vacation we both ate the whole thing!

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Don't let the quaint atmosphere fool you. This restaurant is top notch. Our family has eaten here two years in a row and everything we order is fresh homemade and delicious!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

A great Restaurant, quality food, service, friendliness and location! The owners take great pride in everything they do and it shows! Food is high quality and very tasteful. Price is moderate and well worth it, for sure. We come back often to eat, relax and enjoy! CJ