“Great coffee!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Coffee on the Rocks
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Great coffee!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

A group of our friends went into COFFEE ON THE ROCKS Saturday evening and had some special coffee prepared to match the Cortaditos we had enjoyed down in Miami, Florida! The owner knew what we wanted and he made the coffee especially for us! It was absolutely delicious!!! Now that we know how friendly and accommodating the owners are, we will go there each time we are in Chimney Rock. We don't live far, so they will see us on a regular basis! Thanks, COFFEE ON THE ROCKS! They made our evening even more memorable!

Shelby
“Better than Starbucks !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

I drink Starbucks often , and I went here thinking it wouldn't be as good. But it was BETTER than Starbucks ! The owners were really friendly and would actually talk to you & they were very fast

Louisville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful staff and yummy drinks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stopped to get a drink on our way to the top of chimney rock. The staff were very friendly and went out of their way to help us choose a drink among the many options, and even made something off the menu when we mentioned it. Would definitely stop again!

1 Thank ashleyberno
Ellenboro, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Coffee, Excellent Service , Excellent People!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

As I work online and the 4G coverage in this area is poor Coffee on the Rocks was more then welcoming to allow me to do my job and enjoy a couple cups of coffee throughout my day. The Staff was fantastically pleasant and the internet was more than adequate :) Ill come to no other coffee shop in the area other than Coffee on the Rocks :) YOU GUYS ROCKED!!

1 Thank Jameson2989
“Excellent doppio macchiato”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my espresso drink that was made here. It was surprisingly good! I don't know about the regular coffee... But definitely stop in for a delicious espresso drink. Also, I saw a fruit smoothie that was made and it looked really good.

1 Thank BusDriverJ