“Great”
Review of Chimney Rock Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Chimney Rock
Chimney Rock Inn
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Chimney Rock
Reviewed 6 July 2009

This was awesome for our money was tight and wew have a really great time looking up at the Rock and going up the next day. I am from NC and this was my first trip there and my wife is from Fl and never been to the mountains and it was awesome we are planning on returning again

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 July 2009

My huband and I stayed in a cottage there over the 4th of July and informed the "management" of the occupants in the cottage in front of us doing illegal drugs outside.
The management just looked the other way. It caught up with them the next night when 4 cops came out after a big fight with a knife being pulled.
The management was aware of the fact that these occupants were smoking all inside of the non-smoking cabin...and that an older gentleman was also in there on oxygen.
Visibly in front of our cabin was tons of cigarette butts and beer cans thrown on the grounds by these people. We were up till 2am worried they were going to endanger us! Other people staying in the cottage right next to these bad occupants were frightened as well. There was a total of 8 people in this 4 person cottage...and they broke all the rules..while management finally had to get the law involved and then still told the people they could stay there as long as they stayed inside and stopped wondering the grounds!
We told the Owner when we checked out just how miserable our experience was staying there and he seemed tobe all tied up in his own problems of what to do in getting these rule breakers off his place...he did not offer us any of our money back and we were in the most expensive cottage out there. We stay there twice @ year..and we will NEVER stay there again! Be Warned! Management and Owner do not care about their guests!
From now on it will be Lake Lure Inn for us!

Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2009

We stayed in the Riverview cottage. It was on the river so my husband could fish. It had a huge covered deck with rocking chairs which was so nice we called and had my parents join us. They stayed in a nice bedroom upstairs and we stayed in downstairs bedroom with jacuzzi. The place was clean. You do have to walk over rocks to get down to the river and my husband had to walk down a bit to actually catch a fish. Its a nice family hangout on the weekdays. Please be aware on the weekends the motorcycles come in and stay at a hotel right beside this cottage. They were so loud I was thinking my vacation was ruined but they left on Sunday so the weekdays are fine. My parents did like the cottage but there is a big flight of stairs leading up to the bedroom, no big deal but something to make note of and one other thing, if you go to the bathroom downstairs, you may need to ask your partner to step in the living room, no door between bath and bedroom. I would stay here again if I needed a place this big. This place would be good for people that love to just sit on porch and rock.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
2  Thank LLH1
Reviewed 12 August 2007

My Husband and I just returned from riding our Harleys 1,400 miles including the entire Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline Drive. We spent our second night at the Chimney Rock Inn. Although the rooms were small, they were clean, comfortable and elegantly decorated complete with antiques and quilts. I liked the front porch overlooking the Chimney Rock Mountain. It has rocking chairs and tables with checkerboards. It also has a small pool and a river is across the street if you would rather swim there. We will be back!

2  Thank gammaqueen
Rumbling Bald Resort on Lake Lure
Fibber MaGee's Riverfront Inn
Fibber MaGee's Riverfront Inn
#2 of 5 in Chimney Rock

Been to Chimney Rock Inn? Share your experiences!