“Limited menu but nicely prepared.”
Review of Latin Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Latin Grill
Cuisines: Latin
Reviewed 5 September 2012 via mobile

I thought the owners were from Equador. But that must be the young lady who's the main server. Central/ South American cuisine done well. With a small dining room, I usually order takeout. Menu consist of grilled chicken, pork ribs, plantains, Latin rice, Black Beans, etc. all prepared in Latin spices. Nicely cooked. I have been a regular since the place opened. I really enjoy their chicken, I find that the menu offer few choices but those choices are quite satisfying. One of the best resturants in Clayton, they prepare food that's better than anything on main street. I just read in the Clayton News-Star that they have expanded their menu and offer some seafood dishes. I will try some of the new offers tonight. Not in the greatest location. There was a Greek resturant that was there before the Latin Grill opened that didn't get a whole lot of support from locals. Its the transplants who tent to support places like the Latin grill. The locals prefer McCalls or Betty' Country Kitchen. They need to expand their tastes!

Reviewed 31 May 2012 via mobile

This is NOT Mexican cuisine. South American, yes.
Fresh salsa, vegatables, and meat. A little spicy for some. The food was very good and different from the typical menu one might find in Clayton.
Definately worth a visit.

1  Thank amxpress
Reviewed 26 April 2012

Only been there once. Give it time to mature and get thier stuff right they should be good. Food was good and different. 1 inch pork chop was tender and juicy. Great value!!! Worth stoping by!

Reviewed 31 March 2012

Had a most enjoyable experience at the Latin Grill for "late lunch/early dinner" on Saturday. Our first visit and we were not disappointed. Restaurant was clean and well-maintained, restrooms were spotless, friendly staff greeted us on arrival and gave us our choice of seating. Menu, while not extensive, offered sufficient fare for everyone. Prices were reasonable and portions were large. My sandwich featured french fries that were "real". Meals were served hot; not lukewarm. Meals all arrived together and "presentation" was lovely. Waitstaff answered all questions politely and thoroughly; even making suggestions to us for choices. Bill for three very filling lunches and beverages came to less than $40 and we left with take-home boxes to enjoy later. We will definitely go back and urge Raleigh-Garner area folks to take the drive; you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed 4 November 2011

I had a amazing experiance; the staff in the kitchen did a great job, the food was fantastic (great flavors) the waitress was very friendly. my friends and I loved it. we will be back soon! My favorite dish was the rice with shrimp, and also the flan was delicious.