“love the devil dogs”

Clayton Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Clayton
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Everytime I go here I end up with a smorgasbord of treats... wish they had a bigger selection of breads and rolls but the gooodies are wonderful

Reviewed 14 November 2012

They have some of the best baked goods around. Nice to actually have a local bakery. They also serve soup and sandwiches for lunch

Reviewed 30 September 2012 via mobile

Met a friend for lunch at the bakery because we heard they make a great pannini. There are only a few tables, but when we went we were able to get a table. The lunch was simply outstanding. We both chose the pesto pannini, a side of pasta salad and it came with half a chocolate pastry that was out of this world!
I purchased bagels, cookies, and pastries to take home for the family - and all were fabulous.
We noticed that the hours are until 7 pm: that means I can get take out sandwiches for dinner in busy weekenights!!!
The only disappointment I have is that they are not open at all Sundays. I understand everyone needs a day off - unfortunately Sunday is the day I crave a bakery!

Reviewed 27 May 2012 via mobile

Tried the Cubano and Beef & Swiss panini both were amazing and a dessert came included. This bakery has an endless display of pastries cakes breads and bagels too. Service was very good at a busy time of day. Such a great find in a small town We will be back soon!

1  Thank hugjy