“Going downhill”

Fiesta Mexicana
Ranked #36 of 94 Restaurants in Clayton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 April 2013

My husband & I used to love this place, but it seems like in the past year or so, the food quality is getting worse. After tonight's meal, my husband & I don't plan on going back. The waiter was friendly, but the person that brought us the food was a bit rude. Plus, both our meals tasted kind of gross. The beans and rice were good, but not the rest. I had steak tacos and my husband had chicken tacos. The corn tortillas tasted weird. Since I figure anyone can have a bad night, I'm not rating this on one meal. This review covers several meals in the past year plus tonight's.

Reviewed 30 October 2012

My wife and I discovered Fiesta Mexicana shortly after we moved to the area in December 2011. Since then we eat there at least twice a month and love the food. The service is typically excellent. though once or twice we had to wait longer than we wanted for our check. Overall we love this place and will continue to dine there often.

Reviewed 19 September 2012

Great Mexican place to go. The food is great! The only problem is some of the employees dont speak English.

Been to Fiesta Mexicana? Share your experiences!