“Host For Annual Conference”

Village Inn Event Center
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Clemmons
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Host For Annual Conference”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

The Village Inn was the host site for our annual conference of 300 attendees. The rooms were very nice; convenient location; super-friendly and helpful staff and great food. Definitely recommend Village Inn Event Center!

3 Thank Trevor A
Lana S, Manager at Village Inn Event Center, responded to this review, 12 September 2014
WOW, thanks for your EXCELLENT 5 star review!! We love taking care of all size conferences, and your larger group was definitely a lot of fun! Thank you so much for the compliments as we truly strive to deliver the best service to each and every one of our guests. Thanks for recommending us to others, and we look forward to hosting your group again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Pros: Nice remodeled rooms. Great location right off the exit I-40. Helpful staff. Event service & staff and banquet service & staff ---- very good. Cons: Hall carpets need replaced (hallways appear dark/dirty/old)....Oh and their pasta primavera (dinner menu) is delicious.

2 Thank Dawn S
Thank you for taking the time to review our facility! I’m so happy you enjoyed the newly remodeled rooms. We made all of our purchases for the rooms from local sources, and we often receive good comments about the ambiance and comfort of the beds. Also, thanks for the compliments to the banquet staff. I have passed along your comments to them, and they are always happy to hear from satisfied guests. The pasta primavera is one of most popular dishes on our Crosby Pub Dinner menu as well as the banquet menu. I’m so glad you enjoyed it! We are always remodeling, changing the décor, and new carpet in the hallways is coming soon. They are clean, and a brighter color palate is definitely the new trend. Thanks again for your review, and we’re so glad you had a great stay! I hope you’ll stay with us again next time you are in town!
Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 18 August 2014

You can tell it was an old place that was renovated and had been fixed up. I would not have stayed here at the actual going rate but at the state rate not a bad place. It was very clean and the rooms were very nice. Did not like the fact that there was no elevator but it served it's basic needs for it's purpose.

1 Thank Gail S
Thank you for the great review! We occasionally host state conferences, and we love to receive feedback from our guests. Our Housekeeping staff takes pride in making sure that our new rooms are clean and nicely appointed. Thanks for noticing, and I have passed along your compliments to the staff! We do have 75 rooms on the first floor, and all the banquet space is on the first floor. We do offer to carry baggage upstairs if needed, so please keep that in mind next time you are in town for your conference. Thanks again for sharing your feedback with us. We do appreciate it, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Jacksonville, North Carolina
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We stayed here with our soccer team for a tournament. Pictures on Internet made the hotel look much nicer than it actually was. Toilet paper was half used already, tissue box only had two tissues in it, and we only had three full size towels for a room with two queen beds. Nonsmoking room smelled like a bar. AC unit leaked, so carpet was wet all around it. Continental breakfast was worst I have ever had, which was a shame since this was the meal the soccer players ate before their game. Only positive I can say about this hotel was it's location.

• Stayed August 2014
2 Thank Chrisjere
Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. I apologize for the aspects that fell short of your expectations. We try very hard to meet all of our guests needs and to provide an exceptional experience. I have taken your feedback to my staff and discussed your issues. Please feel free to give me a call to discuss as I always like to have the opportunity to appease an unsatisfied guest, and I wish we would have had the opportunity during your stay. I feel confident we could have turned your ‘sub par’ stay into a ‘great’ stay! Thanks again for your feedback. We value every guest and their experience.
tampa
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We stayed at the Village Inn Event Center while visiting family in the area and it was such a nice place to stay. It was a very convenient location for us right near the interstate. We actually had the best night's sleep of our entire vacation here because it was so quiet and comfortable.

Room Tip: If you plan on using the pool, ask for a room near the pool. The hotel is deceivingly large and we...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank greencat14
Lana S, General Manager at Village Inn Event Center, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with others on TripAdvisor! We love it when our guests have a nice comfortable time while away on vacation. That is the way it is supposed to be, and having a good night sleep is what it is all about! I’m glad you were able to enjoy some R&R time at our pool too. Thanks for giving us an EXCELLENT rating and for recommending us to other travelers. I look forward to your stay again next time you are in town visiting your family!!
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I stay here every year for my cousin All White event, I have to say the rooms are very nice!!! I give this place a thumbs up on so many levels, me and my husband we be returning next year around the same time.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Lana S, General Manager at Village Inn Event Center, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Thank you for giving us 5 STARS!! We love it when our guests have a great time, and we really look forward to your cousin’s event every year. It sure means a lot to us to have repeat business from satisfied guests, and we’re so happy to continue to deliver on the excellent experience. Thanks again for sharing your event with others, and we look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Clemmons, NC!
Apex, North Carolina
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Towels were frayed. No elevator for handicapped people. Cashier at the restaurant was too busy talking on the phone with her friend to take my money.
While the wait staff was very nice and courteous, most did not speak English.

• Stayed July 2014
Lana S, General Manager at Village Inn Event Center, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Thank you for providing a review on Tripadvisor. I am very glad you found our staff nice and courteous, and I do apologize for the inadequate service you received from the cashier at the restaurant. This is not typical and as you can read from the excellent reviews below, she normally receives gracious compliments. We do appreciate and make it a point to cater to handicap travelers in many ways. When we recently remodeled our guest rooms, we tailored our handicap rooms to their needs. You can request a beautifully appointed handicap accessible guest room that has a roll in shower or a room with a regular tub with a bench seat with full handicap accessible grab bars, sink, and toilet. The rooms are large as well, and we even have over 75 rooms on the first floor for our large senior gatherings. For those that choose to be on the second floor, we offer to assist with luggage. I wish we would have had the opportunity to address your concerns while you were here. We always have remedies to offer in effort to make sure every guest leaves completely satisfied with their room and service. Please call me if you would like to discuss in further details, and I would love for you to give us another try. I am confident that we can turn your 3 star Good stay into a 5 star Excellent stay!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clemmons
Hampton Inn Bermuda Run
Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem
Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem
#7 of 38 in Winston Salem
La Quinta Inn & Suites Winston-Salem
Best Western Plus Hanes Mall Hotel
SpringHill Suites Winston-Salem Hanes Mall
Comfort Suites Winston Salem/ Hanes Mall

Been to Village Inn Event Center? Share your experiences!