All reviewsbreakfast buffetfront deskroom was cleanstaff was friendlya great dealthe wait stafffamily reunionvery nice staywinston salemabove averagespent one nightone nightergreat place to stayoutdoor poolnorth carolinacoffee makerdouble queen
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Due to an issue with our power, my girlfriend and I had to get a hotel room for the night. Dillon at the front desk was incredibly courteous and polite. Gabe at the bar was very kind. All around great

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2017

My friend stayed overnight at this hotel and had her wedding at in one of the event rooms and I couldn't have asked for anything better for her! The food was amazing, the staff especially Dillon at the front desk was amazing! Everything that came up that we needed, they helped us down to having safety pins! They were very accommodating and helpful. I was very, very impressed and would recommend this place highly!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank nflores72
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Everything about our trip was simply amazing! The young man, Dillon, running the front desk during our stay was such a big help. He answered any and all of questions, always had a smile on (and it was quite contagious I must say!) He gave us information about restaurants around us, which ones were family friendly and which ones were for a more "Date night" type. And where the best shopping is! I will highly recommend this event center to anyone, hands down the best service I have ever received!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chasity S
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Paris and Thalia were working the front desk.. Both of them could not have been more helpful and friendly. I will definitely be back. I am very happy with the experience I had because of Thalia and Paris.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Village Inn is easily accessible from I-40 just outside Winston Salem. It was a great location for a NC meeting because it was convenient for overnight stays, as well as those who just drove in for the day.
The rooms were well equipped, but the furnishings are a little on the shabby side and need upgrading. However, the room and hotel were very clean. The breakfast bar, snacks and the boxed lunches provided for the group were quite good and well prepared. Although, I did not eat there, they do have a restaurant/bar inside the hotel.
The staff was friendly and competent.
I stayed on the 1st floor, so not sure if there is an elevator for the 2nd floor.
Overall, it was a great stay and very reasonably priced. I would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Not sure if there is an elevator for 2nd floor access. There are several entrance options for parking close to your room.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business