“A Jewel of Local Cafe”

Ranked #23 of 72 Restaurants in Clemmons
Conyers
“A Jewel of Local Cafe”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

This place was just as good as the reviews said, excellent. The menu changes daily. We were able to enjoy the Chicken Pie and Cranberry Walnut Chicken Salad, generous portions. We ended our meal with the Chocolate Chess Pie and Blackberry Cobbler with ice cream on both, yummy. Our waiter was part of the Cherry family, very hospitable and nice. Be aware that you will need to pay either in cash or check, credit cards not accepted. Will I come back here again, you bet - can't wait to see what's on the menu.

• Visited July 2013

Hickory, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum Caramel Cake”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Always have a GREAT lunch at Cherries. Caramel cake is the Best I've ever tasted. Always enjoy lunch with my friends, at Cherries.

• Visited May 2013
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

First, if you are a guy, be warned. Most of the customers of this resturant are "women doing lunch". My wife and i joined another couple there recently.
The service was quick and efficient. Our server was the son of the owner and had extensive amounts of information about each menu item.
The food was tasty and the portions were just right for a lunch.
This is place to try for sure. Be warned, no credit cards are accepted so have cash in your pocket before go.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank GuardDog61
Advance, North Carolina
“Buy their cookbook!”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I have been to Cherries many, many times with my girlfriends. It is one of our favorite places to celebrate our birthdays. I love their house salad dressing, and be sure to pick up a bottle and their cookbook before leaving. I have duplicated many of their recipes at home, and I've never eaten anything there that wasn't out-of-this-world delicious. Some other reviewers said go early to get a seat; I say, go late to get a seat. Their hours are very worker-friendly, and I've found it is less crowded after the 1 p.m. crowd leaves. Lovely, lovely place to eat!

• Visited March 2013
Winston Salem, NC
“Arrive Early”
Reviewed 9 March 2013

The menu is always a surprise. Everything is delicious from soup to nuts. The wine has been chosen with care. The coffee fresh and full bodied. This is one of my favorite places to have lunch.

Visited March 2013