“DON'T EAT HERE UNLESS YOU WANT TO EAT IN A FILTHY RESTAURANT AND GET INSULTED BY STAFF”

Biscuitville Incorporated
Ranked #35 of 83 Restaurants in Clemmons
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Last month my husband I observed the older lady cashier run out to the dining room for a minute to use a filthy rag to wipe off one table, which she only used to wipe off food onto the seats and floors. Though we were pretty grossed out, we decided to brave this restaurant again (on a weekday), and we were discussing our recent observation about the cashier using a nasty rag to clean tables, etc. Seated next to us was an employee on break, having a bite. She proceeded to get up, tell a cashier about our conversation. The next thing we knew, this cashier grabbed a rag, left her cash register, and proceeded to strut around the dining area, raising her voice to announce that she was taking her DIRTY RAG to clean off tables. Over and over again she did this, until a customer would walk in and need to be rung up. Then back out to the dining room, with the same ridiculous performance. A clear effort to try to intimidate us, strutting around and making a scene. Reported this to Biscuitville corporate, and had a conversation about it, but we never received any follow up call to either apologize or explain what sort of actions were taken. This was a ridiculous situation and shouldn't have happened, and was not properly addressed by Biscuitville corporate offices. So -- dirty restaurant, dirty restrooms, staff using nasty rags to pretend to clean the tables, floors not swept, and nasty little staff members who think it's appropriate to run around the restaurant trying to intimidate customers who dare to complain. Biscuitville in Clemmons: you suck, I'm making certain to let everyone I know about this.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

My wife and I stopped for breakfast this morning. She enjoyed her biscuit with bacon cheese and egg. I enjoyed a breakfast plate - biscuit, egg, cheese grits and country ham. Eggs were average, the rest above average.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

I used to eat here often. The management and entire staff changed and it went seriously bad. Went through drive thru today and woman at window could not get my order right, at the next window I recieved a cold number 8 sausage egg and cheese biscuit, egg way under cooked and muffin cold right out of a bag apparently. My order for unsweetened tea was wrong as well, recieved sweet tea. I was to hungry and angry to go back. Went on over to Mcdonalds to get a HOT sandwich. I saw a few people there who USED to be regulars at biscuitville. I am DONE with biscuitville. Corparate needs to FIX that place!

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

The biscuits themselves were darn good. Something about the ham, bacon, eggs, and cheese didn't seem to be up to my cravings.

Staff was friendly, especially with each other--and apparent locals. Not terribly fast--nor accurate. But they made it right.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Lots of die-hard locals eat there, so you know they have the "right stuff" to keep returning customers......and that "walk on water" coffee can't be beat