“Great location”

Ranked #17 of 26 Hotels in Concord
Garner, North Carolina
“Great location”
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

What a great location when visiting the area!! Room decor was beautiful. Beds were not as comfortable as some we have stayed in tho. Everything we HAD to touch was clean. Staff was very friendly. Overall it was better than most in this area. We would stay again if back in the area.

Stayed November 2013
THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn Concord, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Thank you for your review, location, cleanliness and decor certainly set an impression and I am so glad you recognized our efforts to make a great impression. We would be thrilled to welcome you back and I thank you for your review

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Easley, South Carolina
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Hotel met my expectations I have from previous Sleep Inns in various states. Room was clean, staff was friendly. My only concern was the hotel is supposed to be a 100% smoke free and when I walked down the hallway the first evening I smelled smoke by a few different rooms. I think the staff should consider walking the halls a time or two an evening and then charge those customers more. I will stay again when in town on business or pleasure.

Room Tip: Stay away from staircases. The walls don't block much sound.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn Concord, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Any title beginning with "Happy" makes my team smile! I like your suggestion of walking the halls and will note this at our next team meeting. It is extremely important to us that our hotel remain non smoking and we do charge $250 for any infraction to this. Thank you again so much for your time and your business
Landis, North Carolina
Reviewed 24 October 2013

We had family visiting from South Carolina and we didn't have room for all of them in our house, so we put them at the Sleep Inn in Concord off exit 60. We checked them in around midnight and the guy at the front desk was phenomenal. Quick and painless check in. The hotel was very modern and everything in the room was just as described. The light in the shower was out and when we told the front desk, he offered us a complimentary room change but it wasn't a big deal to us so we staye. The lady at checkout was warm and cheery as we left. Will definitely use Sleep Inn again!

Room Tip: Excellent front desk staff; very accommodating
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Christa M
First and foremost thank you for thinking of our hotel to host your family. Your review was very kind and I cannot wait to share this information with our valued front desk.
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I stayed for five nights this week while training for a new job. I've never written a review before but felt the need to do so now. This hotel is exceptionally good for a reasonable price. The front desk staff were all friendly and helpful, and the housekeeping staff is the best I've ever seen. They always restocked anything I used - shampoo, coffee, etc.and actually took the time to clean the room every day - so many other places I've stayed have been horrible about that. The rooms are nicely decorated. The only complaint I had was the lack of water pressure in the shower.

I highly recommend this hotel for anyone passing through or visiting the Charlotte area.

1 Thank Nancy P
THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn Concord, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
The fact we inspired you to write your first review thrills us! Thank you for your kind review and we hope your training was a success
Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

I stay at a lot of choice Hotels and I book them from there app and sometimes there are bad. But this was one to down as a favorite. Very clean and friendly staff. It also has lots of places to eat close by. Will stay there again when passing through between Charlotte and Greensboro. Thanks Sleep Inn

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Our pleasure! We look forward to welcoming you back and thank you for your wonderful review, safe travels!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I stay overnight at a hotel once or twice a month, and the Sleep Inn in Concord is exceptional for the price. The staff was very friendly, and the rooms are updated and clean. I will definitely stay at this hotel every time I am in the area.

1 Thank Amanda P
THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn Concord, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to welcoming you back again and again and again.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 29 September 2013

On 22 September 2013 my daughter and I were travelling home to Atlanta from Chesapeake Beach. We thought we could make it home that night but by 9 pm we decided to rather get some sleep and set off again after breakfast. We turned off the interstate at the very next sign for hotels and there was the Sleep inn. The receptionist was welcoming and was able to immediately check us into a double room on the ground floor. While getting ready for bed we heard a beeping noise and eventually traced it to the fire alarm in the ceiling. My daughter went to the reception desk to mention the noise and within a few minutes someone was there to fix the problem. The room was comfortable and included a bar fridge, microwave oven, and coffee maker. The continental breakfast included a waffle maker. We departed well rested. Excellent value for money for a Choice hotel..

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank chasevalley
THESALESOFFICE, Manager at Sleep Inn Concord, responded to this review, 2 October 2013
Thank you for sharing this review with the public, I cannot wait to share your review with our team. Happy travels and we hope to welcome you and your daughter again