“Very nice place to relax after a few days at great wolf lodge.”

Hampton Inn Concord/Kannapolis
Ranked #6 of 26 Hotels in Concord
Westbury
“Very nice place to relax after a few days at great wolf lodge.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2012

Very nice place to relax after a few days at great wolf lodge. I had to drive back to virginia beach (6 hours away) so the family and I stopped here for the night to recover. Beds were comfortable and the showers were also good. The staff was excellent, Jackie at the front dest was the best. The way we were treated the would think she owned the place. I would like to stay here again but I only use priceline to book. Overall great night sleep.

Room Tip: 12 minutes away from Great Wolf Lodge.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank JJTheTraveler
shastaketchie, General Manager at Hampton Inn Concord/Kannapolis, responded to this review, 13 April 2012
We are happy to hear that you were able to refuel at our hotel! We would love to have you stay with us again. We do use Priceline so you can book with us the next time! Summer is coming and the pool will be open. You can kick back and relax by the pool. Thanks again for staying with us and your kind words. See you soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Hephzibah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2012

This was my second visit at this location and each time has been wonderful, espcially when you can come visit with you one year old and experience relations and fun at the same time. The staff was wonderful, espeicall Jackie at the front desk, whom I rembered from my first visit and she remembered me and my son.

Room Tip: Well, I wasn't aware that the room wasn't going to have a refrigerator, but the staff made s...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank Paula L
Thank you for staying with us again! We look forward to seeing you again. When you stay with us you become part of our family. We enjoy seeing return guests. We hope you will stay with us again when you and your son are passing through. We are thankful for your kind words!
Selma, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

Stayed here during the Vietnam Vets Welcome Home Celebration. I travel frequently & always stay in a Hilton owned property. The staff here is the best I've seen nationwide. Jackie & Chase were exceptionally helpful but everyone greated you with a smile. It is good to know there are still places with professional staff that are competent, courteous & above all exude that they enjoy their jobs! Oh yes, the hotel was neat as a pin, quiet & comfortable. Thanks guys!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
4 Thank Susan K
The Vietnam Vets Welcome Home Celebration was a huge success and we were glad to be a part of it. We are thankful for all our Vets have done and continue to do for us! Here at our hotel we do love our jobs and our guests. Who else is lucky enough to meet such nice people on a daily basis. Thank you for you review and we hope to see you again!
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2012

My husband and I came here to get away for a day and to celebrate our 21nd wedding Ann.. We were greeted by the front desk cleck Jackie, she is truly sweet and warming. From her warmth, we knew our stay would be great. To our delight, in our hotel room the bed had candy laid out on it and some snacks layed out for us to enjoy... how special!

We would like to thank your front desk clerk, Jackie and the Hampton inn family of Concord, NC for making our stay and celebrating our anniversary a pleasant one.

Pam and John Mack

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Pamela M
Thank you for spending your 21st Anniversary with us! Congratulations on reaching that mile stone. We appreciate you taking your time to write a review for us. We are glad your special stay was a great one. We hope to see you on your 40th!
Canton, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2012

I was consistently pleased with the staff at this hotel. They demonstrated a sense urgency while exceeding my expectations with any questions or special request that confronted them with. Jackie, Tracey and Pat will always go out of their way to assist your needs. Shasta and Patty made themselves available as I booked multiple reservations at this location.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Darrell R
shastaketchie, General Manager at Hampton Inn Concord/Kannapolis, responded to this review, 2 April 2012
Thanks for you kind words! All employees at our hotel from Management down are here to assist our guests in anyway. We try our best to make sure everyone leaves happy and has a wonderful stay. Thank you for taking time out to write a review for us. See you again soon.
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2012

I stay at this hotel when I am in on business. Everyone is pleasant and very helpful. Jackie, at the front desk greets me with a smile every time. The housekeepers are quick and efficient and tend to all needs.
Highly rate this hotel.

Room Tip: even numbered rooms face an open field
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Robert H
Thank you Bob for taking the time to write a review. I am glad Jackie greets you with a smile. This is how it should be. Anytime you stay with us we want you to feel like you are coming home. We value our guests as they become like family. Thanks for choosing us!
Elon, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2012

I booked this hotel through Priceline and they put me in a King room. Previous experience with them always booked me in rooms with 2 doubles. Traveling with 2 children, the king did not work. Chase told me exactly what to do in contacting Priceline to get the room changed. Ten minutes later, the booking is changed and we are in out room with two doubles. Additionally, Chase baked an awesome batch of cookies while we were waiting. He really knows how to provide first-class customer service.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank TrippB63
Thank you for staying with us. I am glad Chase was able to assist in making sure your stay was a good one. You can always call the hotel directly to reserve your rooms this helps ensure all your requests are met ahead of time. I hope you'll stay with us again the next time you are in our area. Thank you for taking your time to review us. We appreciate it.