All reviews social hour basketball court extended stay great hotel small kitchen walk in shower clean property great suite bed was very comfortable fire pit breakfast attendant loved this hotel enjoyed my stay shower stall morning breakfast full size refrigerator one bedroom suite
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I can not find one thing about this property that I did not like. Everything was amazingly clean and beautiful. Wonderful large rooms. We had a King Suite, the bed was amazing. The bathroom had wonderful lighting and a walk in shower. The pool area and outdoor commons area is gorgeous. So many options at this hotel to make you comfortable. Will for sure stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Danielle K, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Concord Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites for your recent trip to Charlotte, North Carolina! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our spacious suites and appreciate you taking the time to share these compliments with our staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Homewood Suites Concord Management Team

Reviewed 26 June 2018

This hotel was great!! Very clean, everyone was so kind and the breakfast was amazing! Also located in a great place! Near the highway, mall, restaurants, race track if your in to that! Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Danielle K, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Concord Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you for the five star recommendation! It is great to hear that you enjoyed our spacious suites, convenient location and complimentary hot breakfast buffet. We are grateful for your business and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Great stay! Hotel is maybe 18 months old and looks to be in grand opening condition. All staff was very friendly. Place was spotless. Even had an outdoor half court basketball area by the pool. Outdoor patio was beautiful. Plenty of parking, nice free breakfast and right off of 85. Very convenient!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for recommending our convenient location, friendly team and unique amenities to fellow travelers! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed a five star experience at our hotel and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Everything in this hotel was wonderful. It was clean and fresh. Provided wonderful amenities. Complimentary breakfast and evening socials were wonderful. Hotel staff was very helpful. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Danielle K, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Concord Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you for the five star review. We appreciate the compliments about our unique amenities, complimentary hot breakfast buffet and friendly team. Please come back to see us again soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

After spending a long day at the Autofair I returned to this hotel to get a nights sleep. That didn't happen. After my shower I laid down and the hotel phone rang. I answered and the hotel people on the phone said something about smoking. I told them I don't smoke and had not seen anyone smoking. I fell asleep. The phone rang and woke me up. It was an automated wake up service, which I had not requested. I went back to sleep. The phone rang again. It was the automated wake up service again. I had not requested any calls. I unplugged the phone and went back to sleep. Then there was someone beating on my door. I ask who it was. They said they were the hotel staff and needed to search my room because someone was smoking marijuana up there. I am an old man with a heart condition. I am retired law enforcement with 38 years service. Trust me, I don't smoke anything. I refused them entrance. They said they were going to call the cops. I told them to go ahead. They left. I got dressed and went to the desk to verify whether or not it was hotel staff outside my door. It was and the police arrived about the same time. I will never ever stay at this hotel again. I am a Hilton Honors member and I'm still contemplating switching to another hotel chain. Also I waited over two months since the incident to see if my perspective might change before I left a review. It hasn't.

Room Tip: Book another hotel
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1chevy

Thank you for your review. Our goal is to provide a five star experience for each and every guest. We are truly sorry for the miscommunication that occurred during your April visit at our hotel. Guest safety and guest comfort are our top priorities. Although we feel confident that every effort to contact you was driven by the desire to ensure that you and the guests around you were enjoying a safe and comfortable stay, we understand your frustrations and appreciate you bringing these concerns to our attention. Our General Manager addressed each of these concerns with our staff in April and policies have been reviewed to ensure that guest concerns are handled appropriately. We are truly grateful for your time and feedback. We hope that you will remain a Hilton Honors member so that you can continue to enjoy the comfortable accommodations and wonderful amenities that you have come to depend on at our family of hotels. We wish you all the best during future travels.

Homewood Suites Concord Management Team