“If you ever thought about driving fast, try this!”

Richard Petty Driving Experience
Ranked #7 of 46 things to do in Concord
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Get behind the wheel in one of our 8 – 80 lap driving programs or Ride-Along shotgun for 3 high-speed laps at over 20 tracks nationwide – including Charlotte Motor Speedway!
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I have done this three times and it gets more intense every time. The thrill of the speed and feel of the power underneath you is amazing. Gives you a whole new perspective on what the professionals do. It is also a great gift.

There are newer reviews for Richard Petty Driving Experience

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Wow this is really fun, anyone with gas in the blood have to try this it is really a lifetime experience that you will treasure

Reviewed 14 October 2013

The crew members and employees were wonderful! It was hot and there were no fans offered. I would have loved to have a beer while waiting for my boyfriend to do his 30 laps!!!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

We got this for my husband as a gift. He really loved it and we were able to watch and take pics. This is great for the race fans it is a really fun experience.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Well managed drivers class, cars were new and well maintained...the rules were pain and simple. you keep a predetermined following distance from you teacher driver in front of you and you'll go faster every lap.....I did and we went fast, the driver teacher also sought me out after our class was finished and said good job. Good Experience.

2  Thank Vangoat