“"I love this Country"”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Concord (Kannapolis)
Ranked #10 of 26 Hotels in Concord
Reviewed 26 July 2012

From the second I walked into the lobby on 7/22 Chelsey Garrison made me feel like I had come home. Each day that I saw her during my stay her welcoming smile was always there. What a terrific representative for your Company! Must not leave out Carlos Lopez (Chef)--what a joy to be greeted by him in the Dining Room each morning. Sam King--so personable--always extended a greeting coming in or out of the Hotel. James Davis has a terrific crew in all the areas that I encountered during my stay for 7/22-7/25/2012. The housekeeping staff always had a smile and greeting. The common areas very clean, my room was spotless. As you can read from my review this is definitely the place to stay in this area!!!!!!!

Room Tip: 4th floor room was perfect.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank judithpate
There are newer reviews for Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Concord (Kannapolis)

Reviewed 12 July 2012

I'm a member of corporate lodging and i stay at this hotel all the time. I feel like this is my second home everybody in your staff knows me and they make me feel so welcome everytime i walk in that door. I just want to say you have the best team and managment in place. I can see how everybody loves their job and work together thats what makes this hotel my number one choice because i feel like im part of the country inn and suites family.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Easy check in, room was immaculate-incredibly clean, huge bed, flat screen tv, bathroom was like-new. The shower was a walk-in, 5x5 feet. Breakfast was the best I've ever had at a hotel that came free with your stay. Free computer for looking up directions, printing, exe. Wouldn't stay anywhere else if ever again in the area.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 July 2012 via mobile

After staying in all the nearby hotels, we finally found a great place to stay. The other two in the area were dreadful.
Nice rooms and nice staff. Quiet and clean. Ahh!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 5 July 2012

Nice and spacious room layout. Good location. Stayed two nights and overall good stay. However, we found the rooms to be very noisy at night. We could easily hear the people upstairs and either side of us. The noise even disturbed my young children, which is very unusual as they usually sleep soundly no matter the noise level when they are tired. After everything quieted down each night we slept well both nights. Other than the noise level, we enjoyed our stayed. Breakfast was good and the rooms were very clean.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2012

I recently hosted a group that stayed with this hotel. The sales team was very prompt and accommodating to all my needs. The overall staff was very friendly and made us feel right at home. My guest had nothing but good things to say about the hotel. I would definalety reccomend this hotel for anyone who has a group or event. The sales team makes it very easy and hassle free. All ammenities exceeded my expections. I will definately be returning for future stays, Kudos to Country Inn Concord and staff!

Room Tip: Studio Suite is very spacious.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2012

My hubby and I stayed here for one night for our anniversary. We had a very pleasant stay. The hotel is beautiful, very clean and fresh. The decor is lovely, the breakfast the next morning was great, and the staff was extra friendly. Our room was immaculate and very well-appointed. The gentleman who minded the breakfast bar obviously takes a lot of pride in his work, as everything was fresh and replenished often. The breakfast area was clean as well. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone for any length of stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple