Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Concord (Kannapolis), NC
US$134
Comfort Suites Concord Mills(Concord)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$149
US$146
Homewood
US$146
All reviewshot tubhuge showeroatmealindoor poolwaffle makerrace trackwould stay againfront desk clerkcracker barrelcookiesnice roombreakfast roomcheck in was easyhotel chainmake your own waffleswater pressurestaff was very friendly
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Room was very clean...staff friendly, knowledgeable. Walls thin....we were next to a linen/supply closet on 3rd floor....lots of noise early and late. Breakfast very skimpy in comparison to other Country Inns we have stayed in the past. Could see the bottom of the foam cup of coffee....in the lobby and the dining room.......Pretty bad when the in-room coffee is stronger! Stay here but go out for breakfast and coffee! Handy to Charlotte Motor Speedway.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed here due to reviews on Trip Advisor and were not disappointed. Lobby was clean and welcoming. Room was large and well appointed. Bathroom was huge and had a fan ( I am surprised how many hotel bathrooms do not have a fan!). My only complaint was that the phone rang in the room next door at 6:30 and woke me. I should have left the heat running all night and I probably wouldn't of heard it. Great location close to highway but never heard any noise. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 24 March 2014

This hotel is very attractive, close to I-85 and close to a variety of restaurants. I booked late, best rate available was a king handicap access, but it was fine. Actually, if my mother had been with me it would have been very good. Only downside was that the room was on 1st floor and close to the indoor pool. Lots of families this weekend using the pool, but not too late. (1st floor is best for true handicapped guests) Breakfast was fine, I don't eat wheat so I skipped the waffle station, but there were eggs and lots of other choices. Room had good sized 'mini' fridge and decent microwave.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

Motel was pretty clean. The staff for the most part was nice. We had a suite which we liked but did have 2 issues. The extra tv in the LR did not work. Then the wifi did not work. I called the front desk about each issue separately and got an apology but somehow it just irked me. We paid for a room with the extra tv. The wifi was listed as something available when we reserved and then we got neither. Again I realize these are not that big of a deal. I just wished they would have had the manager contact us the next morning or tried to knock a little off of our room. I mean we paid for a room with something that we didn't get. Again, it was clean and safe. But, there are other options in the area. I should not have had to go to extremes and asked for the day manager. They should have just did that without me making a fuss. If I stayed in the area I would probably stay somewhere else. Just to see if someone else would go the extra to get my business.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Very pleased with this selection in hotel - My oldest grandson and I came to visit the racing community and tour some race shops. This hotel is close enough to the shops and the Charlotte area. Hotel is Directly off exit 60 from I-85. Lots of shopping and restaurants within a few miles all around. Hotel staff was very pleasant at front desk. Hotel very quiet and clean, we had a suite which consisted of separate 2 queen bedroom with tv and living area with couch, chair and a tv. Didn't use the indoor pool but it looked nice. Breakfast buffet is o.k. limited on choices and not as much as some hotels offering free breakfast but you won't leave hungry. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: we were on 3rd floor and was very quiet, even though close to interstate didn't hear too much traffic from there
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family