“Be aware!!!”

Garofola's Italiano Restaurant
Ranked #57 of 304 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Be aware!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

It's amazing that at 745pm we called in a delivery for pizza and wings! I am sitting here at 930pm and guess what no pizza and no wings!!!! I have a 3 year old who is hungry and I'm ill!!! So we told them forget the order!!! The excuse well the driver was new!!! What the hell excuse is that??? Oh wait.... We got a phone call the driver is downstairs at our motel.... So we are still waiting... I just don't understand how people cannot have good customer service!!! And the owner/manager really could care less. I will never order from there again. People need to understand if you don't like what you are doing or if you don't want to be in business then don't let the door hit you in the butt because no one wants to be treated like crap because you are not happy or you can't handle or job or business!!!! By the way we are still waiting on the driver at 945pm!!!

• Visited September 2013

Nashua, New Hampshire
“Best Italian in the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

Visiting family here from newengland. Fantastic Italian! Garlic knots delish! Waiter pleasant, not overbearing and easy going. Marinara sauce the best I've had in awhile. Quality of food to price ratio perfect. Definetly worth a stop!

• Visited April 2013
GREENEVILLE, TENNESSEE
“Hotel delivery...Very good..2 can easily share a meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2013

Had delivery to our hotel and was pleasantly surprised. I had the manicotti and honestly, at least 2 of us could have shared it. Salad and garlic rolls with it. my colleague had the pizza and said it was as good as he has ever had.A pleasant surprise and more food then we could ever eat!!

• Visited February 2013
“one of our favorites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012

We love Garofola's! The food is fantastic! Italian food like grandma used to make. My son and Husband love all of the Steelers memorabilia. The most recent visit was on a Sunday and my son even won a Steelers pen during the game. The wedding soup is one of my favorite and all off the pasta is terrific! You should definitely give it a try!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Ncztamom
Concord, NC
“Above average......”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2012

We have been to Garofola's several times. The pizza is good (certainly above average. Try their specialty pies. We liked the one with the roasted banana peppers. Atmosphere on the bar side is plain. Usually have a beer special. A Pittsburgh Steeler theme, but not over the top. The hot italian sub is good, too. Chips in a bag as the side item. If you are local, it is worth a try and judge for yourself. Prices are reasonable.

• Visited October 2012