“Great experience” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #19 of 26 Hotels in Concord
Olathe
“Great experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

The price was affordable. The room was great. Clean environment. Outside pool area was nice. They had a grill by the pool side for guest convenient. Customer service team was friendly as usual. Close too all restaurants. Concord mills outlet great location. I will be back soon.

• Stayed July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Korean first
Concord
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

I was coming to Concord to visit friends and just to get away. I happened among The Suburban of Concord. I needed a place to stay because my friend didn't have space. I checked in and had a great conversation with Adrian. She was telling me all of the things in the area that my friend and I could do. When I got to the room, it was a little small but very clean. I stayed for one two nights and checked out . While checking out, I met Jessica and thoroughly enjoyed my conversation with her. She asked about my stay, will I return and what did I do while I was there. I enjoyed myself and will return. This hotel has a great staff

Stayed July 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel for an extended weekend last month and the family and I loved it. The pool was great the staff was helpful and the room was spotless. One of the best parts is the location. There is a big beautiful mall about a block away. After I managed to get my fiancee out of there we dined at some very nice restaurants. As fitness freaks we had to keep the protein levels high. Oh and they have a little gym.

Saturday morning we had an appointment in town but when we got back that afternoon we realized that there was a grill right outside in the pool area. The Manager told us anyone could use it so we went to the super walmart (about a mile away) and we treated all the friendly fellow travelers to a good ole Georgia Cookout. The place was so family friendly that quite a few other people came out to put a little meat on the grill. Within an hour it was like a party in the parking lot. The extra's fit nicely into the refrigerator in the room and the little kitchen in the room was very functional for me and my little girl to cook the fiancee a little breakfast the next morning.

A lot of people take stuff for granted like good customer service and what I call southern hospitality. (Because people aren't friendly like that up north) The staff here was very friendly and helpful even after the fiancee managed to deprogram the room key cards twice and her OCD about having extra towels was also not a problem for them. They even have washers and dryers right on site.

I stayed at another Surburban Extended Stay a while back when I came up this way and actually I thought I was booking that one again so I actually booked this one by mistake (or the fiancee did...dont tell her I said that) But I think this one has earned my business for the upcoming season because I will be back to see Atlanta's own Cam Newton. By the way, this place is just 20 min from the stadium.

As retired military, if I'm not staying on base then I'm going to find me a Surburban. Oh and they give a military discount. Hurrrrrr!!!

Room Tip: I love the top floor...still a pretty good view only 3 floors up.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I stayed here recently to go see my girlfriend and it was a delight. The staff members were great (especially Adrian!) and assisted me with all of my needs. This is my favorite hotel to stay at when I go to Charlotte; it's so peaceful. I will be spending another night here soon.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

I came to Suburban Extended Stay as a short getaway with my sister and my kids. I was very impressed! I reserved a nonsmoking room but because they didn't have one, they took $10 off my rate to satisfy me. The room was clean and roomy and cool. Great view..the pool was clean and nice. The staff was wonderful. Whatever we needed, we got. I would recommend them to anyone. I definitely will be returning!!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

I recently stayed at The Suburban Extended Stay on business. I must admit, I really wasn't expecting too much. I was pleasantly surprised! First of all, I arrived early and I was mentally prepared to sit in the lobby for a couple of hours. However; Sam (the manager) saw me sitting in the lobby and was able to check me in early. I was very impressed the room as well! It was clean, and very spacious. Also, Sam printed out the directions to the office building were my meeting was being held. He even recommended local restaurants to check out. The whole staff was attentive and very friendly! I usually stay at a different hotel when I visit Charlotte. From now on, I will stay at The Suburban Extended Stay at Concord!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

I am staying at The Suburban Extended Stay Concord on business and the hotel is more than what i expected. My apartment womn't be ready until the end of this month and i've been staying here since the begining of May. Although the rooms are slightly smaller than what i expected, they are clean, fresh and has a nice decor. I've been in the hospitality business before so i know what hotels rooms should look and smell like. The staff here is great and they make you feel at home. It seems that they take pride in what they do. I was asking one of the desk agents about ther area and she seemed very knowledgeable and helpful. When my stay is up at the property, i would definitely come back if need be.

Room Tip: Rooms are just as good as what they look like in the pictures
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business