“Best Thai food around!!”

Chef Thai & Sushi Bar
Ranked #89 of 315 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

My best friend brought me here for lunch on a weekday and I was pleasantly surprised and impressed! I was not expecting much since it was in a strip mall and in concord (sorry concord, nothing personal just wasn't expecting great Thai food here.) The food here is absolutely delicious! I knew right away it would be good because it was very crowded at lunch which is a great sign. We had the crispy spring rolls to start with...fresh and amazing! We also shared the cashew nut with chicken dish which was enough for the two of us since the portions are large. The chicken was cooked perfectly and the veggies in it were also great! Even the rice was great! Not too hard not to sticky, just right! The staff was also very nice and efficient. I would MOST CERTAINLY come here again and I look forward to my next visit! Great place!!

Reviewed 1 February 2014

We had given up on good local Thai food. This place has changed names several times in the past few years, We were pleased to find great food and friendly staff. We both had appetizers and noodle dishes. The food was fresh and spicy, just as Thai food should be. We are so glad we went back!

Reviewed 6 September 2013

The dishes are very good, especially the ginger dish. The soups are also excellent, which change daily. Also,the best thing at Chef Thai is the mango sticky rice, with coconut sauce. Overall, it is a great restaurant.

Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

This restaurant has changed hands many times over the years. This one has pretty good curry dishes so, after staying away for some time, we're visiting again. Hopefully these owners will stick with it.