“Cozy and convenient”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Beth K
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Cozy and convenient”
Reviewed 9 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This was a nice unit for our small family. It was clean and nicely done. We liked having two decks and an in-house washer/dryer. We also loved having the tennis court so close. The pool was nice but small. Access to the beach was good. Grocery store is close by too.
The only downside to this unit is the beds. All of them were hard and squeaky. Even the kids had a hard time with them.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
WH
Reviewed 25 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

Management Response
25 Jul 2013
Dear cjgreenberg,

Thanks for your comments about this property. We do apologize for the problems experienced with internet service during your stay.
The internet service provider for this property is the cable television company, and indeed there was an outtage in the Corolla area during your stay. Our office also experienced internet interruptions during this time frame as did 50 plus other properties in the area that are in our rental program. This is also likely why you had television issues during your stay. The cable company, being a public utility, does not respond as quickly as we would like sometimes and indeed there was simply a coincidence relative to the service.

We are sorry the internet service outtage was such an irritant during your stay and we hope your next stay is less irritating.

All the best from the beach!
Indiana

Your age range 65+
Nottingham Md.
Reviewed 4 September 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: comfort, decor, location away from business
Liked least: three steep levels. taking everything to the top
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Rugged travelers
PA
Reviewed 17 June 2010 for a stay in May 2010

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing