“Wonderful family vacation getaway!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Kao L
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Wonderful family vacation getaway!”
Reviewed 7 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I want to leave in a review because my family and I had a really good experience here and because it's been a long time since someone has written one. My family really enjoyed our stay here over the Memorial Day weekend. The weather was perfect and the rental was in very short walking distance to the beach. I have a big family so everyone came/went to and from the beach as they please. No waiting around to catch a ride, etc. Grocery shopping, apparel, coffee, and ice cream is easily accessible literally one block away across the street. You can see the stores from your front porch. The house is clean, updated, and well exceeded my expectation. Kitchen is very well stocked with lots of pots/pans of variable sizes, plenty of dinnerware/silverware, cups, coffee mugs, etc. The house has a large open family area, large eat in dining area, as well as several smaller areas for guests to hang out. The pool area is very nice with a decent sized pool and hottub. Again, well equipped with plenty of seating. The owners also allow use of their beach/pool equipment (floaties, foam tubes, beach stroller, toys, etc.) which was a plus. Beds are super comfy. Bathrooms very clean. I would definitely consider renting again. It's one of the few private rentals that I can truly say have pretty much everything I need to be comfortable for a few days.

A couple of things I didn't care too much for: sooooo many stairs! It was kind of a pain to get from the bottom level (pool area, rec room) way to the third level (family room and kitchen). I'm young but I also have small children (toddler and infant) which makes it harder if you're going up and down several times a day. if you're much older or disabled, the stairs might hinder you some. Also the parking is tight. And there is absolutely no street parking allowed so you must make sure you don't exceed your parking spots or you're S.O.L. (sh*t outta luck!) and luckily we didn't have that issue.

Diane4217
Kingston, New York
“Despite Hurricane Arthur our vacation was fantastic mainly because of the house and it's amenities”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

The pictures could never due justice to this magnificent house and all it offered. There were pool floats, dishes and cooking pots & pans for all types of cooking. The pool was absolutely beautiful. The walk to the beach was so short and easy. I think we had the best area of the beaches. This was a X-mas gift to my whole family and they just couldn't stop smiling, laughing and totally enjoying themselves.. We had pool & fussball competitions. We had parties at the swimming pool at night.. Just can't say enough about this house. It was well worth the money and we all would highly recommend it for any family who is looking to rent a house on the Outer BAnks.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: THe swimming pool and closeness to the beach
Liked least: trying to figure out how to use the TV's and lack of channekls
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
NC

OHIO
Reviewed 6 August 2009 for a stay in July 2009

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Rental Agent
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
pa
Reviewed 24 July 2009 for a stay in July 2009

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: How spacious the interior was
Liked least: The location, to close to other houses
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing