“One Great House”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Baltimore
Reviewed 29 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
VA
Reviewed 10 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: We loved the entire house!
Liked least: We hated the management team and the service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Management Response
10 Aug 2011
Ms. Cox,

Again we apologize for your discontent. As you are aware you have spoken to various staff, and even the president of our company has returned your call and spoken to yo about this. Frankly we feel your review is not a fair representation of our company.

The fact is that the house was ready at 1 PM as promised, but we provided you a refund on your early check in fee anyway because of the confusion surrounding a car accident in the driveway.

The pool service company indicated to us that the problems with the pool were the result of someone tampering with the equipment during your stay. We understand that you don't agree with that assessment, but that is something that we have to rely on their expertice about.

As for the response from management I apologize that you have not received the responses that you expected, but to the best of our knowledge every contact was responded to by either a reservations agent, our reservations manager, our rental manager, and in fact our company owner.

We hope that we can move forward on this and understand that you were provided an excellent property in very clean condition upon arrival. The agree that the property is a great fit for your family as it is for many of our guests.

Your issues surrounded the use and care of the pool and we simply have to rely on the expertice and experience of the pool vendor that this owner has contracted with.

All the best from the beach!
CT
Reviewed 16 September 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34
NJ
Reviewed 5 September 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
Maryland
Reviewed 17 July 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
NY
Reviewed 13 August 2009 for a stay in July 2009

Management Response
13 Aug 2009
Dear New Yorker,

Thanks for your comments about Atlantis Found. It sounds like we prepared the house very well for your arrival and I appreciate you noting that fact. Nothing like stepping into a vacation home after a long trip that is ready for your arrival.
We apologize that you encountered a "nasty employee" in your call to report maintenance concerns. Typically pools are not cleaned during the week (they are only cleaned on check in day and during the mid week only the chemicals checked to ensure the pool is still in balance), however I'm glad that we were able to convince the owner's pool vendor to return to the property and clean the pool for you.
This is a wonderful home and we are happy you had a great stay.
All the best from the beach!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
1 8443254134
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing